King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dohh!
I was loooking at this last night and should of pulled the trigger and didn't.
I have generally been a SW collector only and since joining the rest of the freaks here i am finding i want different movie collectibles.I now have Conan and HB PF's on preorder.Well i guess i'll have to go on the waitlist.

Passed. Just not that thrilled by it. Seeing it though, gotta wonder who in their right mind would want the regular edition.

EXACTLY...SSC will be sitting on these puppies for a minute. Why wouldn't the exclusive be the one with the regular head and the regular have a helmet? Not sure about how those guys operate sometimes. Not thrilled about the SW announcement either...doesn't show off their skill at all. Just another fodder fig.

Because pre-ordering and cancelling is free :D Buying is not.... Plus, it gives time for people to save! :banana

Yeah, that's the only way Im able to order from Sideshow..I love how they give you time to save by announcing pieces early and don't charge you cancellation fees..

Last edited:
I loved this piece when I first saw it, and was almost sure that I would order it.

For some reason, when I saw it on the site I backed out. The pose is gay as hell.

I think the Pose is fine and very 'Kingly'
I don't see what people have against the pose :confused:

I don't either. And I don't understand all this "gay" talk. He's a well built warrior! That's what he was born and raised to do, there for, he looks it!

With a limit of 2 per person, I am guessing the ES will be somewhere between 500-750. 300 would be an awesome ES, but they wouldn't have let us buy two if it were that limited. Would they?

With a limit of 2 per person, I am guessing the ES will be somewhere between 500-750. 300 would be an awesome ES, but they wouldn't have let us buy two if it were that limited. Would they?

I think 300 is reasonable for the activity that we have seen in terms of sell out time. If we assume that everyone bought 2 then, yeah, 500 seems realistic. I optimistically think the reason why it is sold out so quickly is due to the 300 ES.

I took the time to actually compare the statue to the movie. Most of you calling the statue gay are obviously too ignorant to do that, so let me help you out...

2.jpg

ss1.jpg

4.jpg

ss2.jpg

In every scene where Leonidas is shown full body, he is standing with one foot slightly in front of the other. I have about 15 more screen caps of the same stance. The statue looks great. I only hope the final product looks as good as the prototype.

Last edited:
i hope his crest is not polystone. but i think it will be, based on the photos. but then again its kinda hard to tell. guess ill have to wait and see.

The only thing I do not like about the PF is the base it looks all Plasticky

I agree.... I wish they could've made the base with some kind of grainy texture, to simulate sandy rock surface.... The base isn't one of my favorites, but the statue IS!!!

I took the time to actually compare the statue to the movie. Most of you calling the statue gay are obviously too ignorant to do that, so let me help you out...

In every scene where Leonidas is shown full body, he is standing with one foot slightly in front of the other. I have about 15 more screen caps of the same stance. The statue looks great. I only hope the final product looks as good as the prototype.

Great comparison!!! Thanks for that :) Makes the PF look much more accurate :banana

Back