King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not well done ones unless SSC has a HT's styled body covering in mind.

Mike , I would love to see HOT TOYS do a 12" fig of LEONIDAS!!! They could use a similar body to the RAMBO muscle bodies.!!!:rock:rock:rock

Who says Sideshow can use them as well? Sideshow is using HT's small and large Armor bodies as well as the HT Hobbit bodies, I think it's a possibility.

Besides that pipe dream, Sideshow would also need the 300 license to sell straight Hot Toys 300 12" figures in North America too. ;)

but they would have to sculpt a diffrent type of muscle structure or it wouln't look right

The RAMBO FIRST BLOOD PART 2 with RED HEADBAND body MINUS all the SCARS of course would work IMO. Better yet they can sculpt a exact accurate version!!! It's HOT TOYS were talking about here !!! THEY CAN DO IT!!!:rock:rock:rock:rock And I am ready to have it in my collection!!!:D

So is that the exclusive that comes with a gay stance?

It could have been this:
300b.jpg

or this...

300_canvas_leonidas1.jpg

or this...

king%20leonidas%20pretty%20pissed.jpg

but NOT THIS...

2462152973_78a9134d10.jpg

How can a guy in a leather jock strap look anything but "gay".

Very cool looking PF!!! However, I'm going to have to pass. I loved 300 and thought it was an awesome movie, but Leonidas PF is not for me.

How about a figure? Did Sideshow mention '300' figures?

I think it looks great. It's the moment just after the hail of arrows. I liked, but didn't love, 300, so I probably wouldn't want this, but you never know.

By the way, if you don't like a film, may I suggest that you just ignore the threads about collectibles based on it? Everybody likes something different.

actually in the real battle the spartans were totaly naked and they would kick your arse

Historically they wore full body armor from head to toe and sent their slaves out to fight first before they got their hands dirty...

Back