King Leonidas Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost as late as they were to getting the 1922 Nosferatu license ... :monkey1

If you're late to the game with a license, make sure its something with lasting power.

"300" in 5 years will be the equivalent of Starship Troopers.

you can leave this thread! The Movie Owns most!!!!

You can go to hell. I don't know where you're from, but where I live my opinion is allowed to be spoken.

If you're late to the game with a license, make sure its something with lasting power.

"300" in 5 years will be the equivalent of Starship Troopers.

Exactly. Something like Star Wars is a tried and true property. 300 will be irrelevant in less than 30 years.

This movie is barely good enough to own on DVD, much less buy high end collectibles from.

On another note, Sideshow is pretty late to the game with this license.

what is wrong with you man are you crazy this was one of the best films in 07

any way this is a must for me i was just going to collect strickly marvel
but i'll say strickly comic characters

cant wait!!

Looks too to me, and I really liked the movie, but I dont really have any interest in collectibles from the movie.

I am sure there are a lot of people out there who would love to have this.

Nope. Not kidding. And metacritic and rottentomatoes seem to agree.

the cool thing about SS is they sometimes make products cause they like them and its for the fans, not cause its all about the buck.

.. its pretty obvious which properties they have to pay the bills and which ones they make cause theyre fans themselves..... :monkey1

It looks fantastic so far! I'd love to get one but it's just too expensive for me to get into.
Any word on what other types of collectibles we can expect from this license?

Despite its fans the reality is that the 300 will be just another film in five years. The filming techniques will be remembered by since other films are using it already it'll be a trivia mark. Since I love the film this will be the piece to own but it will be the only piece I'll own.

Back