King Kong armature

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Blast from the past! I pre-ordered one and then eventually canceled. Still glad of it.

took some pics today.
thought id share one.

kongarm1.jpg

The 22" armature was sold at Christie's last week for $200.000. I hadn't known it still existed, but the pictures show that it's in fair condition but for a few missing fingers and toes...PS

no its not mine i was looking for a set of the weta skulls from jacksons version and came across this is my search. not sure what the going rate is for these but i would happily pay 1600 for one!

That’s good to hear, it’s got to be hard to have to sell something you really care for. :banghead

Did you find some KK skulls?

no its not mine i was looking for a set of the weta skulls from jacksons version and came across this is my search. not sure what the going rate is for these but i would happily pay 1600 for one!

Are they really going for this?!?! :horror I had seen one sell for around $1K, wow.

:google

hi
i have found someone selling the full set of 4 for £75 plus shipping to uk.
as for the armature price i think these are one of the most sought after pieces at the moment so i think he might get close to this price. i know if i had one i wouldnt part with it. ever. in ten years these will be going for 6000-7000 guaranteed!

Re: King Kong armature for sale on ebay!

I am scouring the net for one of the 500 armature replicas made of King Kong. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Marc

Yes! there is one on ebay from the u.k but it's £2,000 plus postage although it says you can make an offer, you never know but its out of my price range!

Last edited:
Back