King Kong armature

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skullisland

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I am scouring the net for one of the 500 armature replicas made of King Kong. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Marc

I am scouring the net for one of the 500 armature replicas made of King Kong. Does anyone know where I can find one?

Marc

From what I hear, they're quite difficult to get a hold of. I know someone on here just got one. They posted a thread a while back. Check it out. Good luck in the search! (Sorry I can't be of much help.)

thanks a lot man. I will keep looking. I will be meeting with Bob Burns who owns the original soon and was hoping to bring one of the replicas with me.

thanks a lot man. I will keep looking. I will be meeting with Bob Burns who owns the original soon and was hoping to bring one of the replicas with me.

I'll keep an eye out. I'm constantly looking for new additions to my collection. (Don't worry I'm a Marvel guy!) :lol But I do run across random pieces that I remember other people were looking for, so I'll put this one on the "list."

I would make a thread in the Want To Buy section of this forum. There should be someone on here who can give you a strong lead.

A Marvel guy??? Oh I wouldn't know about that. Hahahaha

Hulktattoo1weekheal.jpg

A Marvel guy??? Oh I wouldn't know about that. Hahahaha

Hulktattoo1weekheal.jpg

Nice!! :rock

You should join us in the Marvel section. You'll get your daily fix of Hulk there, especially with all of Bowen's announcements lately of Green Scar and Rulk.

I wish you luck in finding this baby. To me, this is my holy grail that I hope to one day own.

Like Marc, I'd like to find one of the 500 armature replicas made of King Kong. Please let me know if you know of any leads?
Bryce

In a previous posting someone mentioned there was an area to post your wants list. I wanted to post one for the King Kong Armature. I'd loved to find one.:emperor

I cancelled my original SSC order back in the days... kinda regret it now, knowing people are actually looking for this thing! :lol
Seriously though, I never seen any of those on ebay... not that I remember anyway. Good luck on your search!

.. yeah it definitely seems these landed in the diehards' collections.
I very rarely see these available ... :monkey1

I havnt seen one for sale for a looooooooooooonnnnnngggg time. One of my most wanted pieces but not at that price :monkey2 Not right now anyways.

Back