King Hulk Premium format figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you just get the head??? Cool... I am actually thinking about what I could get on the bay if I tried listing the G Hulk with everything but the head :)

Yes. Got a damaged head from a comic shop who was tossing it. Made the repairs and now I'm just waiting for the King to arrive.

King Hulk is here... I wont bog this down with too many photos... I am sure I will do a review later on my Blog here at SSF.. But I want to say a few things..

1. I like this much better then G Hulk... When both were shown on SS site I thought G was great but was let down that it had no K Hulk extras.
When K Hulk was shown I did not care for the use of the same sculpt nor how the new head looked. Of course much of that has changed... New head is great and the hair sculpt looks great in person (I think it photographs terribly)

2. Both Head Sculpts are actually a little different.. K Hulk has a broader nose then G Hulk

3. G Hulk might now be expendable and I may sell him as King Hulk is just about perfect.

Some photos

Last edited:
King Hulk making Puny DC look puny ;)

P1220656.JPG

King Hulk is here... I wont bog this down with too many photos... I am sure I will do a review later on my Blog here at SSF.. But I want to say a few things..

1. I like this much better then G Hulk... When both were shown on SS site I thought G was great but was let down that it had no K Hulk extras.
When K Hulk was shown I did not care for the use of the same sculpt nor how the new head looked. Of course much of that has changed... New head is great and the hair sculpt looks great in person (I think it photographs terribly)

2. Both Head Sculpts are actually a little different.. K Hulk has a broader nose then G Hulk

3. G Hulk might now be expendable and I may sell him as King Hulk is just about perfect.

Some photos

So what is that now 4 or 5 pieces I have told you that you would love and I was right. Man you should just hand me your wallet and I will buy your stuff for you...lol. As for GHulk why don't you give it some time m8. You am find you want the book ends so to speak.

When was this released??? So many pics and reviews.

The page on SSC says that it is expected to ship this month, and plenty of people have received it. Unfortunately, it's now listed as a pre-order. I wonder if the shipping date will change and we'll have to watch for the 2nd batch.

Back