Action Figure King Darkness' Kustom G.I. Joes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I like any of your work, maybe it could come to like it if you give them all to me so I can see them 1st hand...

Great job brother, keep them coming you have some real skill.

Wrench is done.

Trident is metal and removable.

you should start a drednock custom page I'd personally love to see someone complete them in one group. no one has yet. Ski is doing some good work with roadpig I think that's his name. Your one dreadnock looks awesome. look forward to seeing more.

you should start a drednock custom page I'd personally love to see someone complete them in one group. no one has yet. Ski is doing some good work with roadpig I think that's his name. Your one dreadnock looks awesome. look forward to seeing more.

Groovy, I am in the process of doing just that. I'm in the middle of 5 Dreadnoks right now, Ripper, Torch, Buzzer, Road Pig, and Monkeywrench. I have a WIP thread at OSW, I am going to start oe here as well.
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...29859-dreadnoks-wip-updated-08-22-2012-a.html

Groovy, I am in the process of doing just that. I'm in the middle of 5 Dreadnoks right now, Ripper, Torch, Buzzer, Road Pig, and Monkeywrench. I have a WIP thread at OSW, I am going to start oe here as well.
https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/fo...29859-dreadnoks-wip-updated-08-22-2012-a.html

Dude im there and totally subscribing
you should do one here when your done.

Ok I comented on there and gave you two possible leads for zander and zaranna heads check them out on OSW

Last edited:
I guess that would make more sense. :rotfl I always assumed it was a flashlight because the gun is likely leftover from Wetsuit who had "too many" accessories to include a weapon.

Last edited:
To be honest, I always disliked that figure as a kid. Not sure why. Maybe because I felt he was taking attention away from the Dreadnoks I liked better. But if SSC released him looking like that, I would be tempted to buy. Fantastic.

Damn, thanks for all the feedback on Wrench! Really appreciate it, sirs. :bow

Dig the harpoon rifle, King! And you even gave it the flashlight underneath. Wetsuit would be proud. :D

Mando, :lol
If I'm not mistaken, that "flashlight" under the barrel is suppose to be a reel of wire for the harpoon.

That's funny cause I actually tried wrapping some cord around it and attach it to the trident, but it just didn't look right. Then I tried some fishing line and it didn't look good either. Then just stuck with something more accurate to the toy, flash light sounds good to me :lol

To be honest, I always disliked that figure as a kid.
How dare you sir :mad:

Ted Debiase + Drednok = WIN! :yess:

Buttflosi = LOSE! :pfft:

Last edited:
I don't think Sideshow could top that Monkeywrench King! (and most likely wouldn't even try) I especially like the bottle opener necklace. :lol

Yeah there are several that King, Mando, Ski and EF have done that Sideshow couldn't touch. They completely nail the ARAH look and feel.

Couple small updates, nothing much.

Did a little to Zartan. Ditched the belts and pouches and just went with a single black belt, kept the skull buckle.

Before:

After:

And finally reworked SS. Used a RR body, arms are a little too buff, but skin tone is a great match and overall looks damn nice I think.
Used elastic for the arm raps and pants/shoes are Ignite ninja gear. Finally 100% happy with SS :yess

Couple small updates, nothing much.

Did a little to Zartan. Ditched the belts and pouches and just went with a single black belt, kept the skull buckle.

Before:

After:

And finally reworked SS. Used a RR body, arms are a little too buff, but skin tone is a great match and overall looks damn nice I think.
Used elastic for the arm raps and pants/shoes are Ignite ninja gear. Finally 100% happy with SS :yess

Pretty slick there sir. I like it a lot.

Back