Prop King Arts Captain America Shield from AoU - New

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a limited edition like the previous one ? Can't find any info about it.

Is this a limited edition like the previous one ? Can't find any info about it.

It seems to be the same as the previous ones. The first releases were easier to get since BBTS and a couple of other retailers got pre orders. Well KA cracked down and so now no US retailers can get them in. You have to know someone or resort to the Secondary Market like evilbay.

It seems to be the same as the previous ones. The first releases were easier to get since BBTS and a couple of other retailers got pre orders. Well KA cracked down and so now no US retailers can get them in. You have to know someone or resort to the Secondary Market like evilbay.

Is there any reason why there are no other US companies that make stuff like this? Does efx have an exclusive license? I feel like I always see a bunch of great stuff coming out of Asia and SA that's somehow impossible to get in their largest market - it seems extraordinarily anti-consumer to me.

I've contacted Kings Art and apparently this is not an official "limited edition", but they intend to produce between 500 and 1000 pieces.

I'm living in Europe so for the US I don't know but they asked me for 155 US$ of shipping charge + 5 % paypal fees.

You can calculate an estimation on their website by entering your delivery address.

Back