Prop King Arts Captain America Shield from AoU - New

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DFanatic

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks like King Arts is working on another shield. This time is the AoU version.

12032853_1088554704510527_2506408687492305646_o.jpg

12031361_1088554687843862_8029023888356416284_o.jpg

12052446_1088554667843864_8765224205176664763_o.jpg

You got love these new Chinese companies, man. They're just pumping the production of new items.

And how does one hold the shield without magnets on his Arm?

And how does one hold the shield without magnets on his Arm?

Well, these are for display purpose but shouldn't be hard to DIY a magnetic gauntlet. Plus, it looks like the handles can fold out like in the movies.

This looks too much like the classic version, at least from the front.
The AoU shield had the dark maroon and muted blue to it. It was also kind of matte finish, like the stealth shield.

Good to see them churning out new props but as Dino said, the shield colors need to be darker and more muted. Also the AoU shield works as a display piece but can't really be carried around as the foldout handles can't fit a forearm I don't think.

Well, these are for display purpose but shouldn't be hard to DIY a magnetic gauntlet. Plus, it looks like the handles can fold out like in the movies.

Yeah,but your arm can't slide through the handle...you still need a forearm magnet unless you can hold tightly without the shield flipping over

I love the wall mount on this one so much better, but yea, I don't see how anyone could actually carry this version. It's no fun if we can't pose with it for as much as these cost.

I love the wall mount on this one so much better, but yea, I don't see how anyone could actually carry this version. It's no fun if we can't pose with it for as much as these cost.

I agree, everyone that sees my cap shield in my game room has to put it on, that's half the fun of owning one of these.

Meanwhile EFX has only made one, non-metal version.

They showed off an aluminum AOU version that looked more movie accurate that will reportedly go for $1000. No idea when we'll even see it though as they are not exactly the fastest when it comes to releasing things.

They showed off an aluminum AOU version that looked more movie accurate that will reportedly go for $1000. No idea when we'll even see it though as they are not exactly the fastest when it comes to releasing things.

Psh yea their metal shield will be out when Infinity War part 2 is on Blu Ray.

Psh yea their metal shield will be out when Infinity War part 2 is on Blu Ray.

Nah, that's too fast for eFx. Expect it by the time they start showing reruns of Infinity War on TNT or Bravo.

It's a damn shame too, because that shield was awesome. I would buy it in a heart beat. It's screen accurate and had a nice weight to it (got to hold it at the SDCC).

That shield, along with Lokis helmet and staff, Starlord and Ant-Man's helmets, the orb and iron man's helmet.
Efx has become the marvel prop collector's biggest tease.

Honestly, I would rather efx show nothing unless it is going up for sale the minute they show it, lol.

Back