Action Figure King Arts - Avengers AoU - Hulkbuster (Diecast 1/9 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From a display perspective, 9th scale would be better for me...but I have the HT HB on order!

there is an unboxing photo with a korean film star on king arts facebook. to be released soon?

attachment.php

That guy REALLY loves his Hulkbuster. :lol

According to BBTS, it's slated to arrive in March.

So, there's this, HT, Comicave 1/4 and 1/12, RE:EDIT and SHF? I just learned about a MAFEX version a few days ago. Is that it for high-end HBs? :lol

I think MAFEX is a sister company of Bandai, their HB is a cheaper alternative of Tamashii's :lol

the hulkbuster hammer hand sold with the hulk?!
its a bit strange and not a decent way to make money out
of this! why dont they sell the hand and veronica as
an accessory pack like the ultimate ultron?

they have already been delivered to the king arts shop in HK,
looks like customers will be able to pick it up tomorrow!

king arts hulkbuster.jpg

But heard that no one receiving calls from KA yet. They said might be distributed after Chinese New Year, which is after 10 Feb

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

This is so friggin' cool, one can never get enough Hulkbuster goodness. :yess:

I wonder if HT's is going to be the last of the high-end HBs to drop. It feels like appetizers leading up to the main course.

My enthusiasm for my purchase dampened a bit when I felt the diecast amount wasn't impressive, & the exclusion of the jackhammer arm, but I guess I'm happy to be getting a Hulkbuster to play with before the HT/CMC version. This figure feels like the middle step between HT & CMC. You start with baby diecast CMC, losing some diecast teeth while developing into child KA, before growing up & shedding all diecast to become a healthy adult HT .....

Back