Action Figure King Arts - Avengers AoU - Hulkbuster (Diecast 1/9 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23470120509_0219b6ef66_b.jpg

23542346560_94538035f5_b.jpg

23811954436_897051a8ee_b.jpg

23755570411_7703a110ab_b.jpg

Looks more like a bro fist, rather than punching :lol Hulkbuster looking all nonchalant :lol & did they copy HT's idea with the satellite thingee?
Going by the currency exchange rate now, this cost me $470.27US shipped to my door :dance But yeah, the selling point was the diecast for me. But it still looks good enough for the price I paid, considering the cost of things in this hobby.
It looks great but diecast was the selling point and it should have more of it. Especially for $650.

Last edited:
Looks more like a bro fist, rather than punching :lol Hulkbuster looking all nonchalant :lol & did they copy HT's idea with the satellite thingee?

Going by the currency exchange rate now, this cost me $470.27US shipped to my door :dance But yeah, the selling point was the diecast for me. But it still looks good enough for the price I paid, considering the cost of things in this hobby.

yes, if you also buy the mark 43, the price is pretty close to the HT hulkbuster!

That's pretty cool of KA to let peeps handle their figure. It seems they have confidence in their product.

That's pretty cool of KA to let peeps handle their figure. It seems they have confidence in their product.

after three days of abuse by demanding collectors,
it remains pretty intact and no paint scratches at all!
yes, it is very impressive!

after three days of abuse by demanding collectors,
it remains pretty intact and no paint scratches at all!
yes, it is very impressive!

Not to take anything away from kA as it was pretty cool to let folks touch the display...but they had more then one on hand. So if it was damaged no one would know.

They have some great product Coming. There suit up mk7 dio is great. Their gantry is cool. And size wise you could pick up the dragon model kits and use those as well with their product. Not exact match but pretty close.

I'm definitely getting the Sentinel HB, so that might rule this out. That said, if KA's Mk43/45 figures are solid (and money starts raining from the sky), I might go for one of those and a Hulkbuster to put it in.

Let me know if you run across one of those money storms...ill be there to help.

there is an unboxing photo with a korean film star on king arts facebook. to be released soon?

12495030_1144959868870010_2612225632470070362_n (1).jpg

Back