Action Figure King Arts - Avengers AoU - Hulkbuster (Diecast 1/9 Scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be. It looks nice, but I feel the ratio of money spent, to figure coolness, isn't satisfactory to me. I think the way I feel about the SHF is how some might feel about the KA.

I understand that better. Cheers.

Educational. Okay, maybe not 100% (it's not anyway), but I disagree about it being a waste if over 50%. I think at least 70% would still be cool.

Theory. Play Imaginative.

What I meant by waste is that once it hits a tipping point then you can't tell the difference. Once a figure hits 50% diecast, after that point it gets to heavy or you can't tell. And it's beyond what any real item would be. If you really want accuracy 30% should be the max. Becuase of how heavy the metal is compared to say steel or aluminum or any other aerospace or auto used metals...because of this DC shouldn't exceed that 30-50% to even remotely be plausible. If say your car used an equivalent heavy metal on 70% it would way ten times what it does now. An airplane would never fly. And again the thing DC has over plastic, really the only upside, is the weight. Once you hit that 50% mark you can't tell the difference on feel from 50 to 70. You couldn't tell by picking it up so it's just more weight for no real benefit.

As for the others person questions about why hot toys started DC...becuase it was fan demanded/requested. Hot toys has people that monitor forums and Facebook and other social media and websites for trends (call it market research) to see what people are asking for and if they can use it, or if they don't do it will they lose business to competitor. So that's the just of why. They also do focus groups and polls and talk to people at the two Hong Kong stores and at comic conventions and toy shows as well. Plus their own emails.

As for the others person questions about why hot toys started DC...becuase it was fan demanded/requested. Hot toys has people that monitor forums and Facebook and other social media and websites for trends (call it market research) to see what people are asking for and if they can use it, or if they don't do it will they lose business to competitor. So that's the just of why. They also do focus groups and polls and talk to people at the two Hong Kong stores and at comic conventions and toy shows as well. Plus their own emails.

thanks for the insights motu. well atleast we know they do listen. :lol

Now time to start a bunch of posts demanding DRAX!!!

Just kidding. :lol

and
Heimdall
Sif
Pepper
TDW Odin
The Destroyer
Ronan
Daredevil(TV)
Nebula
The warriors 3
Malekith
Laufey
Thor 1 Loki
DC MK4,5,6,7
Shotgun(MK40)
Alrich Killian
Iron Man 1 Tony
Cave Tony
Rumlow
Batroc
Peggy Carter
Howling Commandos Bucky
Obidiah Stane
Justin Hammer
Hammer Drones
TWS Fury
Alexander Pierce
Yondu
The Other
Chitauri Leviathan
Quinjet
MKVII Suit Up pod with Casual Tony
and to get off there asses with Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Ultimate Ultron and Thor from AOU
and thats just Marvel :lol

Last edited:
and
Heimdall
Sif
Pepper
TDW Odin
The Destroyer
Ronan
Daredevil(TV)
Nebula
The warriors 3
Malekith
Laufey
Thor 1 Loki
DC MK4,5,6,7
Shotgun(MK40)
Alrich Killian
Iron Man 1 Tony
Cave Tony
Rumlow
Batroc
Peggy Carter
Howling Commandos Bucky
Obidiah Stane
Justin Hammer
Hammer Drones
TWS Fury
Alexander Pierce
Yondu
The Other
Chitauri Leviathan
Quinjet
MKVII Suit Up pod with Casual Tony
and to get off there asses with Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Ultimate Ultron and Thor from AOU
and thats just Marvel :lol

Uh... and those too!!! Lol

I preordered this and the Mk43. It made more sense financially as I don't own the MK43.. Getting these two is approximately the same as getting the HT Hulkbuster.. except a smaller size and a fully posable MK43.

They listen but not so that a bunch of people posting and asking for stuff would matter. As for drax, asking them to make something they already plan and are making it pointless.

I know your joking but someone's will try it anyway. In fact they do. So it was a general statement more or less

I was watching a video from Budget Stark.. and he says that this Hulkbuster will also be coming with a extra accessory just like the HT one. Can anyone confirm this? If so, that'd be amazing.

If it's not yet up for preorder I don't think anyone can confirm it. It's a good bet. And if anyone has insider info about KA stuff it is budget stark. They granted him access they don't to others so if he says it comes with it that's the best confirmation you get till its up for order

If it's not yet up for preorder I don't think anyone can confirm it. It's a good bet. And if anyone has insider info about KA stuff it is budget stark. They granted him access they don't to others so if he says it comes with it that's the best confirmation you get till its up for order

i've pre-ordered the KA hulkbuster in HK. but dont know it comes with accessories as what HT is going to offer their customers.
hope budget stark's insider information is correct, i'll be thrilled!

I mean PO officially released by KA. Items go up for PO often before the company makes an official announcement.

just went to king arts to pre-order the hulkbuster today.
and took some photos of their other products. i must say
they are all as good as HT's, if not better!

ka mark 33.jpg
ka hulkbuster.jpg
ka hammer.jpg
ka starboost.jpg
ka heart.jpg
ka mark 3.jpg
ka ultron.jpg

Nearly got tricked into thinking that was the 1/9 Hulkbuster .....

I want that diecast Midas.

Back