Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great looking statue minus croc head

how are you guys actually saying the croc head looks good. TRASH lol. you think the inside of the mouth should be white lol

how are you guys actually saying the croc head looks good. TRASH lol. you think the inside of the mouth should be white lol

It’s a nice crocodile head LOL!! Mine stayed in the box. The reg is awesome and the statue itself is excellent

I think everyone will probably use the reg head ( me included) but the croc head is better than I thought....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as inside the mouth of a croc , you be the judge...
08142b26590a446c2246814634510f04.png
c7ffb6d5b6543b2ba66b124129241d71.jpg

that croc head is straight trash. huge seem and did they run out of paint. inside of his mouth should have some pink. such a poorly painted head sculpt.

the reg head looks fantastic. they should have only did that head = no seam and lover price and this statue would have sold double sideshow.

Look at this seam line ! And one tooth is broken ! So pissed off !

IMG_3750.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3750.jpg
    IMG_3750.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 160
So I got my prize in last week. This statue is definitely badass. He has tons of presence. I picked up his base and was like "Ok, kinda dinky weight wise but whatever". Then I picked croc up. Holy crap is he heavy. My only gripes is his rat came off during shipping which is a super easy fix. The other one is his heads. Both have minor scuffs in places and both of them have sticky spots on the top of the head as if the paint hasn't dried. Also his exclusive head has a paint glob over his left eye. Other than that the rest of the statue is perfection. He's super awesome. I'm unsure if I should contact CS for replacement heads since he was a prize. I can also post photos if people want to judge for themselves.

Iron Studios has ugly seems on their 1/4 Spidey and everyone griefs them to high heaven, SS has bland paint and a gigantic seam on their 1/4 and swept under the rug.

what a world.

I don't even notice the seam on mine. I would've preferred not to have a seam, but then I wouldn't have the awesome croc head to put in the water underneath him. I love this statue!

I don't even notice the seam on mine. I would've preferred not to have a seam, but then I wouldn't have the awesome croc head to put in the water underneath him. I love this statue!

Yeah ... not gonna use the croc head either but it is a nice sculpt...

Iron Studios has ugly seems on their 1/4 Spidey and everyone griefs them to high heaven, SS has bland paint and a gigantic seam on their 1/4 and swept under the rug.

what a world.

Huh? Killer Croc’s seam has been getting killed by the majority of collectors. Not sure what you are talking about.

Huh? Killer Croc’s seam has been getting killed by the majority of collectors. Not sure what you are talking about.

I think he's pointing out that the seam isn't really noticeable when displayed. You have to view it directly form the side or from behind for it to be objectionable IMO.

I think he's pointing out that the seam isn't really noticeable when displayed. You have to view it directly form the side or from behind for it to be objectionable IMO.

No he is saying people seem to be forgiving of Killer Croc’s seam while killing Iron Studios for theirs. Not true at all.

^^^ congrats! this piece is excellent. here's mine with custom batman on throne

IMG_2346.jpg

Totally unacceptable.

update : They sent me a new statue - after I had to destroy the 1st one - I asked them to check the heads before sending, but they did not and once again there was 2 major flaws on the exclusive head. Another tooth was missing (and not in the box) and some paint chip on the neck. Finally, they sent me a third head and no more problem. Even the seam is better.

Back