Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pics!
IMG_7158.jpg

IMG_7163.jpg

IMG_7159.jpg

IMG_7160.jpg

IMG_7161.jpg

IMG_7162.jpg

IMG_7164.jpg

IMG_7165.jpg

a few more:

IMG_7167.jpg

IMG_7168.jpg

IMG_7169.jpg

Neck seam is a non issue IMO from normal viewing angles. You need to go behind him or 3/4 from behind for it to be a glaring detractor.

I also measured him and if he were standing straight up he would be ~22" tall or 7' 4". He's on a very short base and basically crouched and hunched over, but has good presence in person!

Definitely a keeper IMO and a great comic representation of old school croc... the EX head will never leave the box LOL!!

Congrats aa909! Looks like Christmas came in early for you with those 3 HUGE boxes!

I don't have this on PO, probably won;t get him but that's because I just don't have the room for more and gotta cut on the hobby expenses as well to invest on something else. However I think this is a stellar piece, great effort from Sideshow on both the sculpt and final paint apps. Love the pose. I don't know why some have to measure the scale by using a static figure's vertical height. This guy is going to be much taller than the average male figure if he were standing straight.

Congrats again, buddy -- and I hope you take photos of Miller Batman next!

Congrats aa909! Looks like Christmas came in early for you with those 3 HUGE boxes!

I don't have this on PO, probably won;t get him but that's because I just don't have the room for more and gotta cut on the hobby expenses as well to invest on something else. However I think this is a stellar piece, great effort from Sideshow on both the sculpt and final paint apps. Love the pose. I don't know why some have to measure the scale by using a static figure's vertical height. This guy is going to be much taller than the average male figure if he were standing straight.

Congrats again, buddy -- and I hope you take photos of Miller Batman next!

Thanks bud! The sculpt, paint and pose are excellent. Side show could've posed him straight up but it wouldn't have been the same, this pose makes him "real" and I love the splash effect (btw in my pics I've got the water effect reversed LOL!).

I would say you have to display him on a middle, or preferably a top shelf to see all the interesting parts of the sculpt, and because he's on such a short base and hunched all the way over, he would look best paired with a piece that has a similar style and base.

This turned out really well. Had to cancel a lot of orders and he was one of them. Wish I held onto him now judging by those pics it looks a complete gem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting the pics aa909! I cannot wait for mine to arrive Monday! I agree that the seem doesn't look too terrible. If you get an itch this weekend to put the EX head on.... Please do lol and post pics.

Thanks for posting the pics aa909! I cannot wait for mine to arrive Monday! I agree that the seem doesn't look too terrible. If you get an itch this weekend to put the EX head on.... Please do lol and post pics.

sorry bud, the EX head went back in the box and into the attic where it'll stay LOL!!
Honestly it looks like a gator, only reason I bought the EX was because of the $50 coupon from SS

Like the looks of how this turned out. I have the original Sideshow Batman pf...but think this would look really good displayed with the modern age (blue) version of Batman.
Just trying to decide between purchasing Killer Croc, the new Deadpool pf, or the new Sideshow Endoskeleton. My sideshow purchases have been scaled back drastically from a few years ago.

UPS came by yesterday while I was at work. I thought they'd try to re-deliver it today, but I just looked at my slip and it says they brought it to the nearest access point. Damn, my girl borrowed my car and she doesn't get off until an hour before UPS closes. Would it be weird to use an Uber to pick him up?:lol

My Croc has a couple chips on his teeth and base, but besides that he's amazing.

Attachments

• 20170916_211443.jpg
    20170916_211443.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 163
  • 20170916_203921.jpg
    20170916_203921.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 157
  • 20170916_204129.jpg
    20170916_204129.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 155
  • 20170916_204308.jpg
    20170916_204308.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 155
  • 20170916_205725.jpg
    20170916_205725.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 153
  • 20170916_205823.jpg
    20170916_205823.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 154
Thanks CASC...have this bad boy on order too ... looks like the production piece came out pretty good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back