Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow used COH options for the Rhino comiquette and Spidey PFs and both look great! I remain optimistic.

Looks good to me it's a crocodile smile
04debab490b6407ea5a4938d2f91a5d4.jpg

I used it figuratively. [emoji38]
It just doesn't look good, that's all.

I think Sideshow creates bases based on how prominent the character is to Gotham lore. Look at the Gotham ladies, where CW has the largest, then Harley, then PI. All different sizes. Green lantern and aquaman are slightly lower than the trinity. I think this is by design.

Yes they are doing a chess piece motif, similar to the Eaglemoss set. In the SSC version, Killer Croc would be a black Pawn, with the flattest base, where as Batman and Joker are the white King and Black King, with the tallest base.

01329ab7-d4a5-4eb6-a084-3edeeaffecf72.JPG

---

Last edited:
This actually looks like a crocodile, unlike the one in the Suicide Squad film.

You can find a big drop between his head and neck on the top of the figure,which worse than a seam.

You can actually see a huge gap in that preview pic they posted.

You are lying to yourself it you don't see the gap at the top.

I don't see a gap at all, I see a blue/green light hitting his back area and highlighting a fold or something similar. If you watch the Sideshow video when they first premiered this, the end of the video shows him sideways with no extra lighting effects. There is no gap

KC.jpg

Exactly, the lighting distorts the pic. Also i challenge anyone to bend fwd, then raise their head up simultaneously. The base of you cranium to your neck does not remain in a straight line. And theres a notch as it bends the approx 45 deg.

Back