Premium Format Killer Croc Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's not good news. It will probably imply an ugly obvious seam. And the current head is as great as it comes.

I'm not fan of Killer Croc with a big head like a crocodile. That is the one thing about the Batman vs Croc. Diorama that drives me crazy. I remember reading the Hush story line and thinking "Why the hell does Killer Croc look like the lizard from Spider-man"? isn't he just a guy with a bad skin condition?"

Even though I prefer the humanoid head, I'm sure for you fans of the crocodile head it will look awesome. That's the thing about a great statue. It tries to please everyone.

Ear to ear grin is the only thing that ruins it, could work if the design was different.
Nothing that some putty and a lil bit of paint can't fix tho.

u7656jr5_zpstxz4s6s5.jpg

I don't care for the COH, I'm really happy on how it looks like now!

I would imagine it's a open mouth COH?

But I don't really care.

Yeah, SS is taking a chance with the COH on this one since the seam isn't easily hidden with a collar. If it isn't perfect they're going to hear about it and probably get a bunch of returns or cancellations.

While I agree a seam isn't preferable, Having the ability to have a swap on a statue, remember its only a statue, is worth the design sacrifice imo.

Yeah, SS is taking a chance with the COH on this one since the seam isn't easily hidden with a collar. If it isn't perfect they're going to hear about it and probably get a bunch of returns or cancellations.

I bought the Hulk Premium Format statue and returned it for this reason. Hopefully, they learned their lesson and will make sure it is a tight fit.

I bought the Hulk Premium Format statue and returned it for this reason. Hopefully, they learned their lesson and will make sure it is a tight fit.

Hopefully they learned from that and correct it on Croc. I love having more than one display option but it's not worth it if it's done poorly.

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed and/or mentioned, but I noticed what could be a seam when I first saw this sideview screenshot on page 2 of this thread. IT could be the seam for COH, I could be just imagining things.

KC_zpsyytsrtva.jpg

If it is indeed a seam, is it possible that the final product's would differ? I remember the head of Batgirl's proto having a seam of some sort, and it changed in the final product.

So far the neck/jaw COH that I think worked seamlessly in recent memory (despite not being covered by a collar) is the comic HellboyPF.BUt yeah the scales on Waylon's skin could help.

Back