KILL BILL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELL YES!!!
I'm in for a Beatrix PF.
I'd probably buy both versions of her. 1 in the yellow bike suit from Vol.1 and 1 in the black leather outfit from Vol.2.

Here is customs we made...Go-go Yubari next...Love the Kill Bill Flick
003-5.jpg

Yeah...I'm in for everything and anything related to the bride...A PF Bride would be essential, and a Hot Toys 1/6 figure would be even more gravy...

Hell yes to this thread! :rock

Ty Moe for posting my pic of your wonderful customs!

If any company - SSC, EB or HT - puts out figures or statues from Kill Bill or Kill Bill 2 I'm in for all of them.

I can't believe HT committed to a Sucker Punch line before Kill Bill tbh

Anyone have any interest in a KILL BILL line?

for years and years I have prayed to the 1/6 gods for 1/6 KILL BILL figures. my prayers have gone unanswered.:impatient:

I want everyone in 1/6. all the Deadly Vipers plus, Sofie Fatale, Johnny Mo, Gogo Yubari and like 5 or 6 of the Crazy 88, Hattori Hanzō and Pai Mei.

Kill Bill would be a dangerous line for me...I would want The Bride and every single member of the DVAS!

Kill Bill would be a dangerous line for me...I would want The Bride and every single member of the DVAS!

:exactly:

I'd also be in for the Crazy 88's, Bud, senor Esteban (the pimp), Pai Mei & ofc Bill.

At ~$160 /fig I'd be in a whole lot for trouble if this line came to fruition, and I'd love every penny of it :D

I can't believe HT committed to a Sucker Punch line before Kill Bill tbh

It's only because Sucker Punch is a much more recent film and is still fresh in the minds of many people. The girls of Sucker Punch are also extremely attractive and worth buying just to have more amazingly ssadab looking female characters (Which there are way too few of if you ask me), even if you disliked the film itself.

As for Hot Toys making Kill Bill characters, that's such a given that I wouldn't even waste time thinking about buying them from any other company. I know this because..

Tarantino will eventually be releasing a DVD/Blu-Ray version of 'Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair' which is Vol.1 & 2 as a completed single film. When this happens I'm sure there will be lots of promotion for the release, if Hot Toys was smart - they would capitalize off that free promotional wave, grab a surf board and make some Kill Bill characters.

If this doesn't happen, then there is always Kill Bill Vol.3 & 4. Even if we do have to wait until 2014.. there's no way Hot Toys would pass up that opportunity.

Last edited:
I would definitely buy

Beatrix Kiddo - Yellow Jumpsuit version
Oren Ishii - white gown (house of blue leaves)
Bill
Beatrix Kiddo - Wedding Gown version w/ Hanzo Sword (poster shot)
Pei Mei

Would probably buy:

Johnny Mo
Beatrix Kiddo - Showdown With Bill version
GoGo Yubari
Elle Driver
Sophie Fatale

Bare in mind all of those were from memory, (and i have a crap memory) which means i'll probably collect the whole damn affair if Hot Toys were to do it.

EDIT: Can't forget Hattori Hanzo :rock

Last edited:
Back