Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway, here's an almost okay pic of kier I found.

Screenshot_2016-02-29-20-21-28_zpsmucohniv.png

Last edited:
Really like this. I want her, and I also want Cleopsis.

But Wayne Barlowe has got a company releasing figures from "Barlowe's Inferno" coming up, and when I see the finished product on that, I KNOW I am gonna lose it. Really torn on tying up all my funds.

Great pics Zeus. Looks like the hairline is a hair dye 'faux pas' and sure to annoy some. It is a minor flaw to me as she will be fully helmed for display! Roll on final payment this month and then the short wait to unveil her!

I'm not a hard ass, nor does it require one to tell you that you're way out of line and need to adjust for it immediately.

Or leave.

The only ones that need to leave is *******s like you guys. You guys get pissed because I forgot to link the picture over my comment like **** relax. Now talk about the statue. If not then you should leave because I don't what to hear your bitching because I wasn't ****ing talking to you tool bag.

Even I went back to talking about this statue...you're the one that keeps running your mouth. Now hush.

I think this piece looks pretty damn good...too bad about the hairline. I'm thinking this will look okay next to my batman stuff.

The only ones that need to leave is *******s like you guys. You guys get pissed because I forgot to link the picture over my comment like **** relax. Now talk about the statue. If not then you should leave because I don't what to hear your bitching because I wasn't ****ing talking to you tool bag.

I've been here for 9 years. Who the **** are you?

Back