Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that 3rd picture doesn't look great to me. Looks as if the skull has ice cream coming out of his or her eye and mouth. Sideshow is these being cheap. To me it looks like the are trying to make it not as detailed so they can juice more out of a mode.

Ah they finally loaded. Stupid tapatalk. Yeah I saw those pictures over on statueforum...looks like some weird editing on them but hardly anything to **** on SS for.

Try this... can you see them now?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm eagerly anticipating your photos, Eky!

i am crap photo shooter compared to all the artists here but i'll do my best
at least it won't be smartphone pictures ;)

I thought that too, looks like someone's done Cell Shading on them.

Those are terrible pics IMO

cellshading exactly what came to my mind first
then i surprised me to think
"hey what if it was the real rendering ?!?"
i should go bed ^^

So torn on if I should let her get charged. It would be my first non franchise piece in the collection. Super nervous.

Yeah I'm very heavily contemplating whether I want this or not. Won't fit the collection but man do I love the design.

That's exactly how I feel. If I get her I'm planning to display her with ARH Aries and SS Wonderwoman, hoping for some sort of ancient mythical display type feel

Hahaha if you've spent any sort of time on this forum and you're citing *me* for trolling (look that word up again) then you've got some seriously selective vision going on, or you just really don't know what that word means.

Yeah I forgot trolls don't relax. It's your hobby to troll people on forums. Tool bag.

Hahaha if you've spent any sort of time on this forum and you're citing *me* for trolling (look that word up again) then you've got some seriously selective vision going on, or you just really don't know what that word means.

Pretty brazen for a new guy (93 posts):cuckoo:

Last edited:
Just watched the Cleopsis video and I think if you get her and Kier they'll look killer together. I always say this but the strength of the court of the dead line(to me) is by far to have a few of these pieces and display them together. They really offset each other amazingly, and you get a little bit of everything with each new edition.

Fun times. I am anxiously awaiting to see a Kier video. There's two now up on YouTube for Oglavaeil.

You talk **** and flip out over little things to me and other people. I saw your past post TOOL.

Back