Kier Valkyrie of the Dead Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same. Kier got me interested in wanting to know more about her. That video they did was really good. Made me me happier about my reason to get Kier. Love the back story would love to read more

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

After seeing Artgerm's print (QoTD), I really want a Kier one.

Yeah her backstory is fantastic and really stokes me to learn more of her. Also I can't deny she is just majestic, beautiful in a different form. Can't wait to have her with Geth! :yess:

Yeah her backstory is fantastic and really stokes me to learn more of her. Also I can't deny she is just majestic, beautiful in a different form. Can't wait to have her with Geth! :yess:
Yeah she's a warrior and she exudes that humble discipline

The skulls in the flame....
I didn't even see that at first when I saw it at SDCC, someone pointed that out to me. Now its just an awesome bonus for me. I wish they'd put this much thought into their Marvel line
Yeah, that's an inspired detail if ever there was one.

I missed that. Could you post a link to her back story. Thanks.

Lol still no ES on her. Expect a really high one Lol

Back