Kids Logic Robotech Veritech Cockpit Rick, Max, Roy statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Kids Logic Robotech Veritech Cockpit

Anyone know or heard if they are going to do or release a Skull Squadron Rick Hunter or Roy Focker version of the cockpit and figure?

There's a Max variant so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a Roy at some point.

Anyone know or heard if they are going to do or release a Skull Squadron Rick Hunter or Roy Focker version of the cockpit and figure?

I asked a couple of weeks back and never got a response. I would think they'd make at least Roy's.

Well two massive boxes (and heavy) have arrived.

20180720_134647.jpg

20180720_140235.jpg

3day weekend. great time to do some mod on my old 1/6 Popbox movie Ichijo figure. This time I'll make him sit in the cockpit :D

So I took it a part and saw what make him taller than regular 1/6 figure. This was the culprit.

43533581775_d472037acd_o.jpg

Replaced his base body with Hot Toys Asian body. Converted his neck and hands/feet to work with new body standards.

44393035542_094af1c558_o.jpg

Now he is properly scaled

43533581645_66df5340e6_o.jpg

wow you really have the courage to fiddle with that pleather flight suit.

sold mine even though it was in good condition for fear it'd break one day. still a pretty solid figure better than the normal suits.

does your suit light up coz it'd be cream on cakes if it does.

Wow those are pretty cool. Guess I’ll pick one up with the Veritech Geralt that’s shipping this month!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey do you guys think the rick hunter cockpit is worth $2k

BigBad has it for that price.

Hey do you guys think the rick hunter cockpit is worth $2k

BigBad has it for that price.

Rick Hunter's cockpit has been sold out for awhile hasnt it? I have that one and its amazing. but for 2000 no. I think you're talking about roys vf-1 thats on preorder . bbts seems to have really marked it up or something because when i ordered mine originally from kidslogic it was around 1300.

Yeah, BigBad is getting more but they are marking it up.

Didn’t think it was worth it at that cost.

Back