Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes because Street Fighter lines don't always just do Ryu, Ken, Akuma, and Chun Li anyway :dunno He's just as generic, boring, and overdone as the other three if not more. Even Capcom themselves throw him into everything half assed (SF3, MvC, etc...)

I can't wait till an actual Street Fighter line comes out one day so I can see the characters that are actually interesting.

Yea we will be waiting a while for it to happen.

Yes because Street Fighter lines don't always just do Ryu, Ken, Akuma, and Chun Li anyway :dunno He's just as generic, boring, and overdone as the other three if not more. Even Capcom themselves throw him into everything half assed (SF3, MvC, etc...)

I can't wait till an actual Street Fighter line comes out one day so I can see the characters that are actually interesting.

Well at least one guy is happy:blissy This guy! (along with many others)

I saw pics of the prototype body over at OSW and was astounded. They look like the incredible Grappler Baki figures from around 10 years ago just in 1/6. I am extremely excited and cannot wait to pick this guy up. He embodies the power of Akuma perfectly.

Big Bad has him, huh? SOLD!!!

The thing is if this line goes anywhere like i hope it will the first few figures will spike in price. Similar to what happened to the akuma and ryu statues that pop culture shock did. Im not making the same mistake this time around and missing on the first few figures.

I thought the PCS statues were awesome, but I don't really collect statues and it's too late to do so with that line anyway. But yeah, I'm snatching these all up ASAP.

The thing is if this line goes anywhere like i hope it will the first few figures will spike in price. Similar to what happened to the akuma and ryu statues that pop culture shock did. Im not making the same mistake this time around and missing on the first few figures.

Big difference though the PCS were very limited 150 Ex 300 reg you cant compare.

I hope they do a Gouken since they are doing Akuma. But let him be one of the last figures if they happen to take this beyond the three known figures.

I hope they do a Gouken since they are doing Akuma. But let him be one of the last figures if they happen to take this beyond the three known figures.

Would love to see the original 8 done then bring on Akuma but thats not the case with this company.

At least we know we got a Ryu and Ken coming. Sure they're not based off the animated film, but I like their looks.

Back