Kids Logic 1/6 Street Fighter IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got him today:D
IMG_20140605_184038.jpg
IMG_20140605_184108.jpg

lol I posted up pics of akuma holding sub zeros head on the sub zero thread i got flamed a bit for it hahha.

Looks awesome buddy and congrats.

Thanks, its one of those figures you got to see in hand to appreciate.

Great pics I wish the hair was a bit thicker though.

Thanks, The connection point of the hair to the head could have been done a bit more seamlessly, but the overall figure looks accurate to the anime style, big feet, big hands and mountains of muscle:lol

Not the kind of figure you put on the shelf next to a hot toys hyper realistic figure, but I will say its a refreshing change to have something a little different on display:)

There he is.sexy beast.minor gripe for me is no ankle pivot or swivel.but you can rotate at the thigh to accommodate.

Last edited:
If they do happen to finish this line, I'd give a nut to get Bison, Oni and Evil Ryu.

Bison would be amazing love his design have him have two head sculpts with his cape Oni would be awesome i want a Sagot he would be a beast.

Bison would be amazing love his design have him have two head sculpts with his cape Oni would be awesome i want a Sagot he would be a beast.

Since Akuma, Ken and Ryu don't seem to be completely based on the in game models I'd hope Bison would be more like the Animated movie version.

Since Akuma, Ken and Ryu don't seem to be completely based on the in game models I'd hope Bison would be more like the Animated movie version.

Love the animated versions of those characters to bad we cant get figures from that movie .

skulls awesome pics made me want to take more pics!.Oh and if anyone didnt notice the bottom part of his upper gi has bendable wires so you can pose his gi

Attachments

• a1.JPG
    a1.JPG
    118.1 KB · Views: 233
  • a2.JPG
    a2.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 235
  • a3.JPG
    a3.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 232
  • a4.JPG
    a4.JPG