kid named Adolf Hilter has hard time getting personalized birthday cake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant help but think the child was named adolf so that the parents could get some attention. Stupid rednecks prolly just wanted to get on the picture box.

well there plan backfired. l just saw on CNN that the goverment is taking the kids. saying that these parents are not fit to be parents, and they might not get the kids back. they also said the parents were spreading hate, and have swastikas all over the house. so these idiots wanted to be on TV well, that ended up being a huge mistake for them. feel sorry for the kids who are victims.

well there plan backfired. l just saw on CNN that the goverment is taking the kids. saying that these parents are not fit to be parents, and they might not get the kids back. they also said the parents were spreading hate, and have swastikas all over the house. so these idiots wanted to be on TV well, that ended up being a huge mistake for them. feel sorry for the kids who are victims.
Sometimes the government can be okay. It has its moments.

in my town there is a famous family l guess. the holes. they own holes green houses. l used to go to school with on of the kids. anyway, the owner Mrs hole, named one of here kids harry. his name is harry hole. not a fun name to have.:lol

I knew a family whose last name was Zwiener (pronounced Zweener). Every one of them had it rough. I paticularly feel sorry for the wife if she ever has to tell anyone who her husband is. "I am married to _________ Zwiener."

But Adolf Hitler is simply, inarguably a pathetically inane name to give to an innocent child. I can only hope that child lives long enough to get payback on his parents for psychological damage that is inevitable for him.

I'm betting there's a lawsuit and they get them back IF they only took them for being skinheads. Unfortunately, skinheads have rights too. :mad:

I can't imagine the hate required to overcome the natural instinct these people had to name the kids John John and Missy May.

Back