kid named Adolf Hilter has hard time getting personalized birthday cake

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to sound supporting but it's pronounced "ADD-OLF", not "AY-DOLF"...

Also, if Hitler saw his supporters today, he'd probably shoot himself all over again...they're two different kinds of idiots...

If I'm not mistaken, unless this is another family, they wanted one last year and didn't get it. They are skinheads, that's why they named him that.

When he's older, the poor kid will probably have his ass handed to him a few times.

I happen to do cakes for a living, and except for baby shower after the baby is born, I've never been asked to put anything other than the first name of a child on a cake, so these guys wanted the attention they're getting. If they would've asked for just Adolf on it, there wouldn't have been an issue with it.

If I'm not mistaken, unless this is another family, they wanted one last year and didn't get it. They are skinheads, that's why they named him that.

When he's older, the poor kid will probably have his ass handed to him a few times.

I happen to do cakes for a living, and except for baby shower after the baby is born, I've never been asked to put anything other than the first name of a child on a cake, so these guys wanted the attention they're getting. If they would've asked for just Adolf on it, there wouldn't have been an issue with it.

well here how l see it. they have the right to name there kid any name they want, freedom of speech. but they had better prepare for the consequences. which will be harassment, stereotype. im interested to see how many schools will turn him down when hes old enough to go to school. and of course other kids parents will not let them hangs around with this little Hitler. this kid is going to have a tough life with that name. and a name like that is not a strong point on a job resume.

Seems kind of dumb, but perhaps the parents named the kid because they expected this kind of stuff to happen?? Seriously, they could probably get some lawsuit action going because of the name.

Can you make me a cake with your picture on it? :pray:

Can you make me a cake with your picture on it? :pray:

2843493035_473ede6489.jpg

I'm going with The Ween on this one. :lecture

I'm more irked by the fact that they won't put profanity on a cake. That's just foolish if you're gonna turn away business because you won't write a word on a cake.

I'm more irked by the fact that they won't put profanity on a cake. That's just foolish if you're gonna turn away business because you won't write a word on a cake.

well you just have to find the right cake company. dont some companies make vaginna and dik cakes. and yes l had to spell those wrong on purpose.:lol

Where the F do they find these people? I like the guy who compares it to putting Jesus Christ on a cake. Yeah. Same thing completely. WTF?

I want a Jesus Christ Vs. Hiltler Vs. Zombies Vs. Captain America.

They better not ____ing say no. Or I'LL SUE 'EM!

When I worked at Wal-Mart, the bakery people always closed earlier in the day so while we worked in the deli we still had to help people with bakery stuff--I had several times where people wanted cuss words written on their cake, and I was perfectly OK with obliging them.

Damm I knew I should have became a Lawyer. I would specialize in suing parents after the kids become 18 for mental stress caused by their name as kids.

I could have lived off just these

https://www.cracked.com/article_15765_the-20-most-bizarre-celebrity-baby-names_p2.html

in my town there is a famous family l guess. the holes. they own holes green houses. l used to go to school with on of the kids. anyway, the owner Mrs hole, named one of here kids harry. his name is harry hole. not a fun name to have.:lol

Back