Khai @ Kool Kollectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: My collection so far!

Hey does anyone know how to change the title of a thread?

Just go on your first post in this thread. Go in advanced and change the name of the thread. Or when you are on the main page of show your shelves, just double click besides title of your thread and it will allow you to make the changes from there.
23lo1vr.gif

Re: My collection so far!

Just go on your first post in this thread. Go in advanced and change the name of the thread. Or when you are on the main page of show your shelves, just double click besides title of your thread and it will allow you to make the changes from there.
23lo1vr.gif

Awesome!!! Thanks sarvesh!!

Re: My collection - Latest figure SSC Boba Fett

Very cool collection indeed!

Cheers! I'll definitely be getting the following figures:

- DX07 Luke
- SSC ESB Darth Vader
- City Hunter Predator
- DX10 T-800
- DX11 Joker 2.0
- DX12 TDKR Batman
- Iron Man Mark VII (unless I wait for Iron Man 3 figures!)

Re: Khai's Kool Kollectibles - Latest figure MP-08 Grimlock

Really awesome collection. :clap

Congrats on your Scores and Very Cool Video; Chockey, Transformer Heaven

Received my MP-9 v2 Rodimus from Robot Kingdom is a record breaking 4 days! It was perfectly packaged - couldnt ask for better protection of an expensive collectible!

But OMFG he is the biggest pain the arse to transform into car mode. I am unlikely to ever do it again!!! No matter how hard I tried, I still couldnt get it to all fit nicely!!

The biggest issue was I couldnt collapse the elbows far enough, so there was a little gap in car mode. And things just didnt align so car definitely wont roll. Totally over engineering, but its saving grace is that it looks totally bad ass!!! :)

Re: Khai's Kool Kollectibles

moggie215 and waynesbutler from youtube started a pose-off community event. Great way to bring the collecting community together, and just share thoughts and of courses poses!!!

Check out my entry - hope you like some of the poses!! :)

Re: Khai's Kool Kollectibles (new pose video for moggie and wayne!)

moggie's poses for his SSC clones inspired me to take out the Star Wars TVC clones and try to replicate them with the 3.75" figures. All in good fun :) Check it out!

Re: Khai's Kool Kollectibles (latest figs - SSC Clone Commanders!)

Finally got my first trooper from the OT. Here's hoping SSC make another classic Stormtrooper and Biker Scout!

Back