Kevin Feige teases a Planet Hulk or WW Hulk movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well clearly the heroes of the Marvel (and DC) U have short memories. Remember that time Batman betrayed his fellow JLAers by figuring out a way to defeat them that fell into the hands of their enemies? And how many times has Magneto gone from enemy to friend to enemy of the X-Men?

Well clearly the heroes of the Marvel (and DC) U have short memories. Remember that time Batman betrayed his fellow JLAers by figuring out a way to defeat them that fell into the hands of their enemies? And how many times has Magneto gone from enemy to friend to enemy of the X-Men?

The question is: will the same rules apply for the movies? I don't know if the movie going masses will be able to keep track. I think they will keep the heroes good and the villains bad, unless space magic makes them temporarily bad (as we saw with Hawkeye).

I don't know, but I don't think Hulk should be viewed as a hero in the movie-verse personally. He should be heroic in his way, and the audience should see that of course, but it should go unappreciated by his fellow superpeople and the public generally IMO. That makes the character more interesting. He really has no business being on the Avengers team again, though I suspect he'll get shoved in there due to his success in the first film. Hulk doesn't make sense as a team member unless you are talking a team of genuine misfits like the Defenders. Lee and Kirby realized this right away.

They did the same thing with Hulk. Hulk was gone for a while after WWH, then he came back as a hero again, all sins forgiven. It's like the superhero version of rehab. Next they are going to do it with Cyclops after AvX.

Isn't the current hulk, the "World Smasher" or something to that effect, the Hulk from WWH?

I don't know, but I don't think Hulk should be viewed as a hero in the movie-verse personally. He should be heroic in his way, and the audience should see that of course, but it should go unappreciated by his fellow superpeople and the public generally IMO. That makes the character more interesting. He really has no business being on the Avengers team again, though I suspect he'll get shoved in there due to his success in the first film. Hulk doesn't make sense as a team member unless you are talking a team of genuine misfits like the Defenders. Lee and Kirby realized this right away.

Actually, I think Hulk should be treated as he was in Avengers, as a directional force of nature. We saw with Loki's plan how he can easily be used against the greater good, but saw that he also has morals with saving Iron Man. The same Hulk can just as easily exist in a WWH scenario, wanting to confront those who exiled him while hero after hero misjudge his intentions and wind up eating his fists while attempting to stop him from achieving his goal. WWH wasn't a bag guy. Not by a long shot. Neither would Hulk be in WWH. Some people just need to learn that being an antagonist is not the same as being the villain.

I really want "Planet Hulk" movie.
It'd be something like "Gladiator" and "Prince of Persia" but epic, colorfull and brutal!

homerughhh.gif

P.S.
"Poor Nova" flashmob anyone?

Last edited:
thenammagazine said:
Dude, as usual, you don't know WTF you're talking about. He meant for Avengers movie, not WWH.

Dude, show me where it say Avengers in this threads title!!!! Aside from a few minute cameo at the beginning they'd have no presence in the PLanet Hulk film :lecture

I really want "Planet Hulk" movie.
It'd be something like "Gladiator" and "Prince of Persia" but epic, colorfull and brutal!

That'd be PERFECT.

Hulk on Sakaar, doing his Hulk thing, no Banner, no Iron Man, no "Nick Fury" just Hulk, his Warbound vs the Red King, AS IT IS IN 98% OF THE COMIC :lecture

Last edited:
Dude, show me where it say Avengers in this threads title!!!! Aside from a few minute cameo at the beginning they'd have no presence in the PLanet Hulk film :lecture

I shouldn't be surprised, given your level of literacy, that you'd fail to read the post he was responding to, let alone the current conversation given the thread progression.

Oh I wasn't thinking WWH, just PH. I don't really see Ruffalo's Hulk seeking vengeance on every superhero in the world. But I'd love to see him forced to be a gladiator for a spell on an alien world.

He wasn't though. He was only looking to settle the score with the few who banished him. But going after Professor X had him dealing with the X-Men, Stark and Pym saw him facing the Avengers, Reed Richards the Fantastic Four, etc. With the exception of Ghost Rider who refused because there was no evil in Hulk, the Marvel U just tried to stop him.

Well Dude, if you happened to bother and read any of the previous say 20 posts, everyone of them pretty much mentions either Avenger 2 or Avengers 3 movies and how they maybe connected to such a film as is listed in the thread title.

Just saying.:dunno either way nice of you to contribute to the conversation.:clap

Back