Kerberos custom figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcleemake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi. This is my custom Kerberos Panzer figures and this project took me about a month to finish and most of the time has been spent on weathering process. For those who don't know, Kerberos is a Greek mythical creatures that is more or less a dog with three heads. Thus, I think it is only right to make a group of three figures and I have tried to give a very different characteristics to each figures. Hope you will like it. ;)

(Sorry, there is lot of photos. I will upload each character one by one.)

Last edited:
Thanks. But my work is nothing compare to yours plus I am a collector and your Metal Gear figures are one of my favorite.

Really awesoem weatheirng there my man.
But why on earth do you buy my customs?
When i see what you're capable of doin'... ;-)

Thanks for everyone. Here is the third and last one.

Last edited:
I tried to give some unique characteristic for each figures. One of them is a sniper and has the best camouflage. He is best in long range attack. The bald guy is supposed to be a bit crazy/wild so I gave him a mechanical arm, machine gun, a pair of convert instead of the usual military boot (medium range). The blue one is a female character that is supposed to be a knife expert that is good at short range attack plus they have all very different camouflage pattern and style too.

Wow! The concept, the paintjob, the execution, all well done. Truly inspiring.

May I ask where you got the idea for the camo patterns?

Eric

Wow! The concept, the paintjob, the execution, all well done. Truly inspiring.

May I ask where you got the idea for the camo patterns?

Eric

Thanks again for all the kind words and support. I am truly flattered. ;)

Hi Eric, I am not sure what to say about where I got the idea for the camo pattern, but all I was intended to do was to give each character a different kind of camo pattern just to enhance their personality. Take the bald guy for instance, since I want to make him kind of a psycho, his camo pattern is more wild and thus I hand painted the pattern instead of airbrush it. (hope I am making a bit of sense here)

Wow, the group shot of all 3 is awesome! I was hoping the bases would fit together.

Can't wait to see more from you :duff

Thanks again for all the kind words and support. I am truly flattered. ;)

Hi Eric, I am not sure what to say about where I got the idea for the camo pattern, but all I was intended to do was to give each character a different kind of camo pattern just to enhance their personality. Take the bald guy for instance, since I want to make him kind of a psycho, his camo pattern is more wild and thus I hand painted the pattern instead of airbrush it. (hope I am making a bit of sense here)

Great imagination. Ok, let me ask you this. What kind of drugs do you use to heighten your imagination? :rotfl

Just kidding. I am in awe of guys like you and Elvis1976 who come up with some great stuff.

Keep 'em coming!

Eric

These a re uber great, sniper is the fav then the chick (she does look like shes got wicked knife skills) you brought out personality so well, thought the stands where a bit odd at 1st but didn't realise they all fit together. please teach us all your techniques :clap

Back