Keaton Batman- Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Keaton Batman

If you're strapped for the cash, you gotta do what you gotta do, but if you're just losing patience for waiting, hold out, the figure is great and if you really like Keaton as Batman in the 89 film, this figure is very rewarding to own.

Listen to galactiboy, he is wise beyond his years.

Look at this...

This is what your saying no to. Actually, your saying no to an improved version of this so just hold on. It's worth it...so worth it:cool:

That figure looks so damn awsome! I think i will order the 89 bats next month.

Yeah, it's one of the greatest custom figures I own. Right up there with my Hurricane Vader, both are highly detailed and stunning figures to own on the shelf. I might end up getting a Returns Batman to finish out my set. :rock

I'm just wondering about the longevity of the materials used, i wan't my figures to even outlast me:lol. Somebody know a bit more about this?

I'm just wondering about the longevity of the materials used, i wan't my figures to even outlast me:lol. Somebody know a bit more about this?

Wor Gar has had one the longest (years before us) and as far as I know he's had no issues.

Was wondering what you guys think. I had a Sovereign Studios Keaton but that damn head wouldn't articulate with the all in one cowl piece so I sold it. With the Nicholson Joker coming, I def need another Keaton Batman to complement him.

Alex Rojas aka elpapadavis who I've known for years and did my Adam West Batman has one with neck articulation but I'm not diggin' the cloth cape. I may commission one from him if he replaces the cape with that textured pleather material. The head sculpt cowl looks great to me...but what do you guys think about the emblem on the cowl piece instead of the chest to make that articulation work?

Here it is listed on the bay...

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330165912935&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014

LMK. :cool: :blackbat

Who is making the Nicholson joker? Are there pics?

Hey guys!! I'm still waiting a response!!:monkey2

Does anyone got any updates for V4, yet, did anyone receive theirs yet:monkey3]

Iwould love to get in on this, especially since Amarcord looks to be bailing, but I'm poor as a church mouse right now. I love Shawn's stuff. I own one of his finest Indianas. But I just can't swing the cash right now.

I might want it, not sure if can get the cash this month though, i might. If not i will probably order one next month.

Ok, you may contact souvereign to let know you are replacing me.

Don't know what would be the best arrangement for the payment - you pay Souvereign and souvereign send me a refund, or you pay directly to me.

Ok, you may contact souvereign to let know you are replacing me.

Don't know what would be the best arrangement for the payment - you pay Souvereign and souvereign send me a refund, or you pay directly to me.

Not completely sure yet (if i have enough cash right now), i will pm you about that. The best way though for me is to pay souvereign and for you to get a ferund.

Last edited:

Yep. Got my V1 in June of 2003. Urethane. Almost 5 years now and it's still as good as the day I got it. Needs a bit of dusting though.

Latex and Urethane are 2 different materials, so as for the v3 and higher (the ones he is using latex armor) we wont know it later how it will hold up.

Latex breaks down if exposed to sunlight a lot and from oils and grease (ie from fingers and hands). AT least this what I ve been told by Prop Makers. Another thing to consider is that in the movies they use FOAM latex, which might react more to the above conditions more then slip cast latex, the one I believe Shawn is using.

Slip cast is heavily used in halloween masks, so if you have an old latex halloween mask, that might be a good indicator at how this rubber will last.

Unfortunately I dont have any old Latex masks, so I cant say.

Back