Keaton Batman- Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freaks

If you are thinking of selling, I would recommend you sell them now. I love all my Keaton and I don't sell for the sake of selling but I tell you, I can start to see the older Bats getting very worn over time. I bought a few Customs from a fella in Singapore ( I forget his name ) but I see the body is also stating to show its age.

Treat the rubber with some Armor All or another brand of car interior cleaner. Shines it up and makes it look new but more importantly hydrates and KEEPS IT FROM CRACKING. That's what I did with mine.

I wish I could afford this. I've got a beautiful Nicholson Joker that needs a new playmate.

P3070032.jpg

To confirm what pjam said, I did manage to get a hold of one of my earlier Keatons; 2006 roughly. I have that original Billiken head again. I'm still doing rubber cowls with the thicker neck (a change unanimously requested here on the board long ago) but they now have the Billiken face/lips again.

If anyone's interest I'm not using my old Sov. Studios head (not sure which version this was). Asking $20 for it. Needs the insignia. SOLD

IMG00019-20101006-1425.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to a board member, I finally got a hold of " V1 and V2 " Keaton Bat .

Just for fun, I also got a pic of my favorite Bat, "Adam West' :wave

Enjoy

Last edited:
Commtech

I am a big Bat Nut and for some reason, I just cannot get into the new Bat made by Shawn. I had a V 3 I just recently sold and I really think the V! and V2 remain his best work. Unfotuunately,I understand the mold for V2 and V1 is long gone so if you have V1, keep him forever.

Cheers

:wave Bat fans

Just loaded some more pictures of my V2 Bat

I really think this head sculpt and V2 is the best head sculpt out there !!

Enjoy if you are a Keaton Fan

The Billiken face sculpt rides again! Rubber cowl, resin insert head. This is the head you guys call "V1". I kept the thicker neck that I modified for you guys way back. Never liked the pencil neck on the original model, and it turned out most of you didn't, either. I also have a Keaton sculpt unmasked that incorporates the cowl face section, too so they match up exactly. I'll get some pics of that up if anyone wants to see it.

The Billiken face sculpt rides again! Rubber cowl, resin insert head. This is the head you guys call "V1". I kept the thicker neck that I modified for you guys way back. Never liked the pencil neck on the original model, and it turned out most of you didn't, either. I also have a Keaton sculpt unmasked that incorporates the cowl face section, too so they match up exactly. I'll get some pics of that up if anyone wants to see it.

Hey man, are you selling this particular one?

Back