Keanu Reeves Constantine help please

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captainjamesbrooke

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi folks, after seeing the great Keanu heads that are out now I fancy doing a Constantine bash. What head would you guys say is best? Also some help picking the best outfit bits would be great! I want to use a TT body really, so will need something that will nicely fit that. Already have a 1/6 cigarette!!
Thanks

The only head available for constantine is Headplay's Keanu, unless you want to wait a bit and buy Sunohc's Keanu headsculpt.

There are many great ones, but the best painting job is on the HP one...I´ll wait, knowing that ZKULPTOR will be making one (as Neo)...

There are many great ones, but the best painting job is on the HP one...here somebody was talking about the chance of having ZKULPTOR making one (as Neo), but I don´t know if that is true...

Actually I really want to confirm that it is happening.
I have never attempted to sculpt a Neo, and to be honest The Matrix is one of my all time favorite films. The time is right for me now, and I have already started working on him and Smith.
I will however also make a Constantine Version with a different expression , or should I say with an expression since Neo is always serious.

I think one has the best was done, which is a recast of a bust released by a company that I can not remember the name now.

Back