KCLasse´s Sideshow Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Kong is amazing..
Also the design for the entrance to the home cinema impressive!

Jaws theeth prop replica - made directly from the mold of the same as Richard Kiel used in the movie ! 715 were made because Richard Kiel was 7 ft 15 inc during the filming...
no 068#715

I was blown away with the craftmanship, the finish and the packet, display, certificate of these metal theeth prop replicas...everything is very high standards :thumb:

img0904d.jpg

4080126.jpg

bonddm0908468x573.jpg

4080129.jpg

Nice colleciton of 1:1 Star Wars Busts ...
You also have Bossk and Boba ?

Cool Star Wars bust collection! :clap But why having Prowse signing on the chest? It could have been better IMO to get the base signed (top or bottom) or even have a custom made plaque. A more elegant way...

MRVaderplaque01.jpg

Vaderdisplay02.jpg

That is a mighty fine collection......insane man. I love the home theater!!!!

Cool Star Wars bust collection! :clap But why having Prowse signing on the chest? It could have been better IMO to get the base signed (top or bottom) or even have a custom made plaque. A more elegant way...

MRVaderplaque01.jpg

Vaderdisplay02.jpg

I prefer the autograph on the bust itself.....a small sign is to easy I think....to get the bust signed you have to have a trolley when meeting the actor ....a small sign you can easy put in your pocket :wink1:

I prefer the autograph on the bust itself.....a small sign is to easy I think....to get the bust signed you have to have a trolley when meeting the actor ....a small sign you can easy put in your pocket :wink1:

If you say so... still Darth Vader never had his armor signed by Dave Prowse :wink1: IMHO a small plaque is more subtle and elegant, similar to the Sideshow plaque on the busts' stand itself. To each his own nevertheless :hi5:

Back