KCLasse´s Sideshow Collection and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That display is surreal :rock I started with the bottom pictures and worked my way up thinking it was a life-size display until I got to the top pictures. The detail is insane :cuckoo:

img0442yf.jpg

I'm pretty sure you can fool many into thinking that this is a life size display.

It´s scale 1:1 for sure :wave

it measures 160cm in width and 140 cm i deept and 200 cm in hight + sign lamps and hat at the top

The amazing Premium Format statue

Gandalf the Grey exclusive no 484#650
Sadly the exclusive head was broken - replacement on its way.....pictures anyway...here goes

img0705t.jpg

img0706dw.jpg

img0707d.jpg

img0708v.jpg

img0709no.jpg

img0711z.jpg

img0712m.jpg

Magnificent collection, all displays are very well done and creative, it was very nice to look through all of your wonderful collections. Bravo:clap

The Pinchcliffe Grandprix Automobile : Il Tempo Gigante

a rare goldplated modelcar from 1978

100 made with copper cooler and 900 made with plastic cooler.
These have same value each as feks a 1:1 SS endoskelet

I got 2 with real copper (one with glasbox org)
and 3 with plastic cooler

with figures from 1977

51862319st3.jpg

also shown:

The Shadow cap and racer from the movie 1:12
Batman Keaton model 1:18
James Dean Porsche 550 1:18
Christine 1:18
Lighting McQueen 1:12

cecc1dz7.jpg

im9by8.jpg

Have questions can you contact me on [email protected]

A littel teaser, my intrance to the homecinema is begining to take form..... First stop is the Popcorn and soda bar wich are next to the airhockey and pinball machine....then you´ll go through the mini museum and then into the homecinema wich are right up to the car showroom and lifesize statue-collection

img0887n.jpg

Back