Kaustic Plastik - XXL set 3 - THE BOUNTY KILLER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! This is even cheaper than what you have announced. I will look for a similar price in Germany, but might need to keep this in mind. Thank you!

As further suggestions: Sonce you are from Italy, I remember there are two pretty successful Western heros from Italy... :rolleyes

Don't tell me this!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm VERY tempted doing both of them!!!!!!

Thank you guys for the great suggestions! :)

As long as you're taking suggestions ...

600px-JustS6E13_11.jpg

Been waiting for somebody to do a Raylan Givens (one that I don't have to paint). Figure I'll be waiting a bit longer.

SnakeDoc

That's where I ordered from because the price looked good for the body. :)

Roberto has an estimated arrival of November/December 2015, but I've seen other sellers quoting 1st Quarter 2016.

We really think to hit the target of November /December. Hopefully no delay in production this time! ;)

I'm in for the the lot. Definitely welcome to those of us who suffered through the Enterbay fiasco. Nice work KP.

Please complete the gang with "farmowning-grownup-sinking-ship-loverboy" and "the butler"! Hell I would even buy a "the-reason-why-all-this-is-happening-girl" :pray:

(You might improve 1-2 names, but you get the idea)

LOL... Nice name suggestions ;)
For the moment I have the feeling that XXL set 4 will be named 'The German Doctor' ;)

There were some great performances but the movie was meh. Probably my second to least favorite Tarantino movie. The kit looks great though.

Really trying hard to find this for a decebt price in Germany. No luck though. KP can you direct me in the right directiln once again please? Dont want to miss on this. A full set incl the body and head would be prefered. :duff

What is your overall opinion Kuat. I too have this on pre-order. I ordered from Cotswald. Where did you get yours?

That is disappointing. KP doesn't normally cut corners. Please post some pics once you have had a chance to get put together. How about the quality and paint on the headsculpt?

Back