Kaustic Plastik - XXL set 2 - THE ARENA FIGHTER - NEW PRODUCT COMING!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay everyone...let's keep everything civil, respectful and the criticisms constructive.

If you don't like the product, price point or service then don't buy. It's that simple.

Consider this a friendly warning. :wave

No problem my friend. For me this discussion is over, and we can keep going on with a nice, respectful and constructive criticisms.

Kaustic Plastik I am sorry to be such a noob but if I was interested in the body and the new clothing set plus the Gladiator helm is there ONE place I can just grab it all? I just fell on this amazing piece but not really sure how to acquire it. Thank you Sir!

Move along or Snoopy spank.
baseballbat.gif

Last edited:
Kaustic Plastik I am sorry to be such a noob but if I was interested in the body and the new clothing set plus the Gladiator helm is there ONE place I can just grab it all? I just fell on this amazing piece but not really sure how to acquire it. Thank you Sir!

Agreed! If it is separated out, ordering in one place would be ideal.

I think BBTS will have everything, since they carry all other KP products.

KP's site has a list of web retailers, most of them should have their products too.

I'm sure BBTS among others will have everything needed to complete the figure. I think Urban Samurai sold another certain Gladiator set that actually came in two separate parts AS a set; might do the same with this if they carry it.

Well since the helmet and outfit are being released at different times, I just preorder the helmet for now while it's still available. And when the outfit and body come up for preorder I order from who ever has the best price. I don't care if the outfit isn't the exact one he wore with the helmet. I still want that helmet. It's a work of art.

Well since the helmet and outfit are being released at different times, I just preorder the helmet for now while it's still available. And when the outfit and body come up for preorder I order from who ever has the best price. I don't care if the outfit isn't the exact one he wore with the helmet. I still want that helmet. It's a work of art.

Thank you. It means a lot to me to know that you appreciate me and my work!

Back