Kaustic Plastik - XXL Project set 1 - The Fantasy Warrior

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the clothing and head fit a TTM20? i have a spare and thinking of picking up this set

It is a great set. The head isn't a home-run, but it is a fantastic stand-in until another head is sourced. I am sure that someone will get a head commissioned for this soon. The rest of the set, especially the sword, looks fantastic. I am more than pleased with this. In fact, I have a Dutch body sitting around waiting for a set like this!

One question though: any chance we can get the necklace? Or maybe that needs to be commissioned as well.

Regardless, thank you so much Fabio. You guys are doing great work and this set is very much appreciated.

Totally worth it. Very limited run @ 500 too. Looking to get a couple.

No but why even bother? If you're not going to make the likeness match then why even bother making a semi likeness? Why not just have a generic head on there?

I think what we have done it's very common in 1:6.
All the other companies that produce custom kit (or even unlicensed full products), they don't place generic heads... but semi-likeness.
And so we did it.

Nice set, I can now have my long awaited "someone that looks a lot like Conan but is'nt Conan" on my shelf, pre-ordered today.

Only thing that is causing me to hesitate is that EVERYTHING gets made in this hobby eventually.

Snake Plissken was considered impossible for a long time ...only a matter of time before Hot Toys Conan.

Because the figure is intended to be Conan, so they still represent a decent likeness with an awesome outfit for people who are content with the sculpt to display or source a better sculpt with their awesome outfit.

It's so simple, I really don't get why this is difficult to grasp :huh

No necklace, but we will write at the time of release some nice tips how making one by yourself ;)

Very cool :rock

Only thing that is causing me to hesitate is that EVERYTHING gets made in this hobby eventually.

Snake Plissken was considered impossible for a long time ...only a matter of time before Hot Toys Conan.

Possibly, but here you have a very good clothing and accessory set for $90 and it comes with a decent head. If you add in a KP02 that's another $40 or so... in the end for $130 you've got Conan.

Because the figure is intended to be Conan, so they still represent a decent likeness with an awesome outfit for people who are content with the sculpt to display or source a better sculpt with their awesome outfit.

That doesn't answer anything and still seems a little redundant to me but to each is own I guess

Possibly, but here you have a very good clothing and accessory set for $90 and it comes with a decent head. If you add in a KP02 that's another $40 or so... in the end for $130 you've got Conan.

You've got a barbarian NOT CONAN because that isn't Conan that is just a regular joe with long flowing hair

YUP THATS CONAN ALRIGHT

You've got a barbarian NOT CONAN because that isn't Conan that is just a regular joe with long flowing hair

YUP THATS CONAN ALRIGHT

justin-it-s-ok-o.gif

YUP THATS CONAN ALRIGHT

So you don't see any likeness between the two... the shape and spacing of the eyes, the nose or even the set of the mouth? Honestly aside from some roughness to the sculpt the only thing terribly off about the sculpt is the width of the jowls. If anything I think your picture comparison (even if it's the wrong film) points out how close the sculpt is :lol

Back