Kaustic Plastik Twin Peaks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The original series was huge. Like, super-viral at the times.
Only in western countries I think. In my country, I don't think it ever aired on the local TV. I only remember The X-Files and Buffy, those are quite popular on local TV.

Only in western countries I think. In my country, I don't think it ever aired on the local TV. I only remember The X-Files and Buffy, those are quite popular on local TV.

He asked if it was a hit in Italy. I'm from there, so I was just talking about my country.

1:6 Madchen Amick.

99.9% sure it won't happen.

View attachment 587376
Please for the love of God make it life-size!!! I fell in love so hard with that girl when I was a little boy watching Twin Peaks (and Stephen King's Sleepwalkers) for the first time. That show excelled in hotties.

As for the line, the wishlist:

1) Cooper (original show)
2) Dougie Jones (The Return)
3) Laura Palmer wrapped in plastic
4) Bob (obviously)
5) Sheriff Truman
6) The Man from Another Place
7) The Jumping Man
8) Leland
9) Dr. Jacoby
10) Gordon Cole
11) Albert
12) Phillip Jeffries (Fire Walk with Me non steam kettle version)

Not forgetting the most important character of all, Dick ''mother******g' Tremayne with Pine Weasel deluxe set.

Please for the love of God make it life-size!!! I fell in love so hard with that girl when I was a little boy watching Twin Peaks (and Stephen King's Sleepwalkers) for the first time. That show excelled in hotties.

As for the line, the wishlist:

1) Cooper (original show)
2) Dougie Jones (The Return)
3) Laura Palmer wrapped in plastic
4) Bob (obviously)
5) Sheriff Truman
6) The Man from Another Place
7) The Jumping Man
8) Leland
9) Dr. Jacoby
10) Gordon Cole
11) Albert
12) Phillip Jeffries (Fire Walk with Me non steam kettle version)

Not forgetting the most important character of all, Dick ''mother******g' Tremayne with Pine Weasel deluxe set.
I very much doubt they will be doing the man from another place. Lynch had a massive fallout with that actor and in the new show turned him into a tree.

I very much doubt they will be doing the man from another place. Lynch had a massive fallout with that actor and in the new show turned him into a tree.
Good point. I could probably make the 1:6 tree myself and save some money 😂

He asked if it was a hit in Italy. I'm from there, so I was just talking about my country.
Thank you. Varesi came across like a very passionate person when he use to post here. He really loved doing those Roman soldiers and the muscle bodies. I know as a company they are venturing out. I was curious why this license. I know it was a big hit in the States. That doesn't necessarily mean it was a hit elsewhere.

Companies make odd license choices all the time. Look at Blitzway.

In the game a long time and prototyped MIB International, School of Rock and Cutthroat Island.

I’m happy to see the twin peaks love in this thread!
As for how deep they’ll go, we’ll see if they go past cooper from the original series. A Gordon cole or Philip Jeffries would also be an instant buy from me. As well as bob, Laura, or any of the other weirder characters that would have a good shelf presence. If we do just get coop I hope we get a cool diorama base/backdrop of the red room

I’m happy to see the twin peaks love in this thread!
As for how deep they’ll go, we’ll see if they go past cooper from the original series. A Gordon cole or Philip Jeffries would also be an instant buy from me. As well as bob, Laura, or any of the other weirder characters that would have a good shelf presence. If we do just get coop I hope we get a cool diorama base/backdrop of the red room

Would love a deluxe Cooper set with his overcoat, half a Double R table/booth, a cup of coffee, and a slice of pie.

EJIFrGpWoAA4xjD.jpg

Any reason why there are two separate threads for this?

Cooper is the only must in this line and if it included things like Flesh World and a box of chocolate bunnies they would be welcome additional accessories to the obvious. Dougie and the variations on Cooper would be nice.

Really nice follow ups would be Laura, not sure what look, the Red Room black dress seems obvious but a high school look would be welcome. A two pack with Maddy would be great. Bob also seems pretty obvious and a two pack with Leland would be brilliant.

After that who knows, some others I would love on top of all those previously said and might be in a minority would include Major Briggs, Windom Earle, The Log Lady, Albert, Gordon Cole, The Giant, One Armed Man, Phillip Jeffries, Woodsman, Chet Desmond. These would be more likely at a smaller scale though and just wishful thinking on my part.

There probably should be 3 threads since they are producing statues, figures, and cars.:unsure:

KP are a wannabe company, but their quality doesn't match their prices or their trumpet blowing.

Their John Wayne is a mediocre and over priced figure. The magnetic stand was a joke and will never see the light of day again, because his ankles are so weak he can't stand upright on it.

I got suckered in by Dean Knight's glowing review for Bud Spencer, before realising that he gives glowing reviews for everything he's sent.

Based on John Wayne I cancelled Bela Lugosi, and would be wary of anything they make.

KP are a wannabe company, but their quality doesn't match their prices or their trumpet blowing.

Their John Wayne is a mediocre and over priced figure. The magnetic stand was a joke and will never see the light of day again, because his ankles are so weak he can't stand upright on it.

I got suckered in by Dean Knight's glowing review for Bud Spencer, before realising that he gives glowing reviews for everything he's sent.

Based on John Wayne I cancelled Bela Lugosi, and would be wary of anything they make.

Good to know, but this makes me sad. Dale Cooper is one of a very short list of figures that I still want that aren't Star Wars related. I'll have to adjust my expectations here. The only other knockoff type figure I have on order is Dexter and there hasn't been an update on that one in a long time.

Good to know, but this makes me sad. Dale Cooper is one of a very short list of figures that I still want that aren't Star Wars related. I'll have to adjust my expectations here. The only other knockoff type figure I have on order is Dexter and there hasn't been an update on that one in a long time.

I wish they'd stuck with making historically researched figures. I have a load of their Romans, gladiators and Celts.

John Wayne was pretty underwhelming. He was so at prototype stage too, but I'd hoped there'd be improvements based on Dean's glowing review of Bud.

Materials and tailoring aren't there, and due to that I cancelled Bela Lugosi.

I thought the tailoring for their Clouseau Gendarme uniform looked pretty bad too. So, rather than turning a corner in quality I think they've actually gone a little bit backwards.

100% agree. No hate, but they are nowhere near what they charge. I get licenses aren't cheap, but they are in with Big Chief or slightly below.

Big Chief came to my mind, and I almost wrote that KP were the Italian version of BCS: high prices and big ego, but not up to the standards of their competitors.

Which is sad because they seem to be getting the licenses the community love. The ones ignored. Then you're left with but BCS, KP, SA, etc. got it.

Back