Kaustic Plastik / Infinite Statue 1/6 Happy Days Fonzarelli

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How come Kaustic Plastik got rid of the closed fisted hands and replaced them with a different set of hands. The Prototype pictures clearly show 2 closed fists and it doesn't make sense not to include them since The Fonze always started the juke box with his fist.

I got a last minute chance to do a photo op with him at our local comic con a few years back. I was actually the last person in his line. Such a nice guy. You’d think he’d be ready to breeze through the last guy and be done but no, he took his time, asked me how I was doing and made me feel like the most important person in the room. Always love seeing a celebrity that doesn’t act stuck up or takes their fame for granted. Seemed like a genuinely good guy.

If you, or anyone, gets an opportunity to meet him, I would recommend it.

View attachment 684148
Now, that is freakin awesome! Bummed his show sold out already would have been cool to see.

Now, that is freakin awesome! Bummed his show sold out already would have been cool to see.
Maybe keep an eye out for last minute cancellations or resellers? Probably a decent chance to still be able to make the event if you’re diligent.

He also had a panel at that con and he’s practically a motivational speaker too. He’s very relatable and encouraging. He had some really good stories he shared and I felt I could achieve just about anything afterwords. He really has something to him that lifts people up and makes them feel special. I mean I watched plenty of Happy Days reruns over the years but never really considered myself a big ‘fan’ but really gained an appreciation for Henry Winkler after that con. I enjoy figuring out who are the good ones at those shows and he’s certainly one of them.

does the jukebox have any light gimmicks?

would be cool if the rainbow lights light up according to the best like those cheap chinese speakers.

does the jukebox have any light gimmicks?

would be cool if the rainbow lights light up according to the best like those cheap chinese speakers.
I think it has some sort of orange/yellow light that comes on when speaker is on.

It does feel verry light, not heavy. I don't own any other blutooth speakers but if you look for similar looking speakers say on Amazon with lights and such, they cost about 100 bucks. So that kind of puts value of the speaker.

Plus this is in 1/6 scale.

I do hate that it has stickers for buttons. Wish they took time and make individual buttons...just for a more premium feel. But this is still a VERY practical accessory as you can use it without the Fonz in everyday life to play music.

Maybe keep an eye out for last minute cancellations or resellers? Probably a decent chance to still be able to make the event if you’re diligent.

He also had a panel at that con and he’s practically a motivational speaker too. He’s very relatable and encouraging. He had some really good stories he shared and I felt I could achieve just about anything afterwords. He really has something to him that lifts people up and makes them feel special. I mean I watched plenty of Happy Days reruns over the years but never really considered myself a big ‘fan’ but really gained an appreciation for Henry Winkler after that con. I enjoy figuring out who are the good ones at those shows and he’s certainly one of them.
Def keeping an eye out. Nice to hear the man is inspiring too. Read his children books to my kids when they were younger and they are written in the same manner 👍

All Happy Days Intros

All this Fonzie talk got me looking at the intros throughout the 11 year run. This show was out when I was very young, but my family watched it like everyone else in America. I must have stopped watching it well before it ended because I don't recognize anyone new from the final seasons. :oops: It's also interesting to see how Fonzie heavy the intros get over the years.

I hope someone can bring one of these figures to show Winkler for his reaction.

Has Sideshow started shipping these yet? My final payment has been pushed back several times, currently sitting at the 25th of this month, but unlike some other figures that look to be shipping soon I can't update boxing preferences.

I scored the last Regular from BBTS. Didn’t need the JukeBox and don’t think it’s accurate to the show anyway. Can’t believe I almost missed out on this. Still three left at BBTS with the JukeBox, but I think this will be a hard to find figure down the road.

Shipping from BBTS, Toy Anxiety parting it out....meanwhile Sideshow keeps delaying mine. 😐

Back