Kaustic Plastik/Infinite Statue 1:6 Lon Chaney’s Phantom of the Opera Figure.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems like the mask may have been added at the last minute, so perhaps it will also come with the versions sold by other retailers, and they have not yet been provided with updated info/photos?
Both on the website and on their Facebook, they stated that the mask will be a web gift accessory and that they will only have 200 pcs of it made.. "While stocks last"..

Missed those details...
Well, thanks to you, I ordered the standard version from the website. I thought the bonus mask is only for the exclusive version!
I just hope I still get the web gift mask.. would be a major bummer to order it directly from the website but still missing the mask! XD

"Hello collectors...I want to play a game. Sat before you are yesterday's social media pages. As English is not our primary language, you will have to decipher our true intentions in order to obtain a mask for your baby doll. Better hurry, as there are only 200 (or less) produced. How much blood will you be willing to let in order to obtain your precious item? Have your credit card at the ready. If you don't act quickly, and place your order within 60 seconds, the device strapped to your pee pee will explode, rendering you as unlikely to win the affections of another as poor Erik. Let the games begin..."

il_fullxfull.3200307077_rmr1.jpg

I can't remember if I actually ordered this medallion or not. I got my Legosi Dracula on SS, and I got it a while ago. Are these still available or were these an addition you could add on the KP site itself? I'd love to know if these could still be purchased somewhere.
Not released yet. Can be had at Big Bad Toy Store. Had mine on pre order for the last 87 years.

"Hello collectors...I want to play a game. Sat before you are yesterday's social media pages. As English is not our primary language, you will have to decipher our true intentions in order to obtain a mask for your baby doll. Better hurry, as there are only 200 (or less) produced. How much blood will you be willing to let in order to obtain your precious item? Have your credit card at the ready. If you don't act quickly, and place your order within 60 seconds, the device strapped to your pee pee will explode, rendering you as unlikely to win the affections of another as poor Erik. Let the games begin..."

il_fullxfull.3200307077_rmr1.jpg
I always hate that Jigsaw puppet! XD
Anyways, this is nothing compared to hunting Mondo Exclusive prints.. literally gone in seconds!

I can't remember if I actually ordered this medallion or not. I got my Legosi Dracula on SS, and I got it a while ago. Are these still available or were these an addition you could add on the KP site itself? I'd love to know if these could still be purchased somewhere.
I think it should still be available on the KP site, or any other site that sells KP figures.. I pre-ordered it from my local seller.

Well, thanks to you, I ordered the standard version from the website. I thought the bonus mask is only for the exclusive version!
I just hope I still get the web gift mask.. would be a major bummer to order it directly from the website but still missing the mask! XD
Glad I could help. I didn't even think about the possibility of missing out on the mask. I went exclusive because I like being in debt, and keeping a collection that I can't display in boxes in the garage...
How many others are there that pre-ordered this directly from the website today? I somehow think the total sales from their website might still be under 200?

Glad I could help. I didn't even think about the possibility of missing out on the mask. I went exclusive because I like being in debt, and keeping a collection that I can't display in boxes in the garage...
LOL, I already have a lot of those, so not going to add more!

How many others are there that pre-ordered this directly from the website today? I somehow think the total sales from their website might still be under 200?
I really hope so! Otherwise I'm screwed. Might just cancel my preorder from the website if I can't secure the mask!

I assume the hat fits too?
Likely won't pose him permantley that way, still want to see him with the hat and mask on as an option.
8n05k8.gif

8n06by.gif

Last edited:
They'd be better off doing a 2nd sculpt for the price wearing the mask and including it. The mask is exclusive to their stores, so if you order through kit etc it won't be included.

Bit frustrating as someone pointed out Lon wears the mask for a good chunk of the movie.

I cannot tell you how many times today I have been tempted to cancel my Horror of Dracula pre order and get my $700 back. If I cannot actually collect these.....why keep this one and Bela? Then i came to my senses and realized some is better than none. Phantom can go pound sand. Just kidding. I will say though, that I only paid $900 for Lon Chaney's actual signature about 25 years ago. It's on a nice "compliments of" card that used to be sent with a bottle of booze back in the 1920's. I have it matted with a photo of him as Phantom under museum glass. Now, a newly produced barbie doll is about the same price. Wowzers.

Last edited:
My kid brother is a lawyer. he makes plenty of money., When I sent him the information, his reply was ; "For $600 I could have a one of a kind piece hand sculpted, or a 3D render produced. It's too high." He's got a point. There are plenty of starving artists out there.
for 600$ you won't get a headsculpt

Back