Kaustic Plastik 1/6 Toshiro Mifune

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That TW PO discount is nice. Really depends on shipping price. Clearly states no free shipping on this oversized box set. Could end up around $40-$45 for shipping, so $580-$585 total? đź‘Ť Got to love a payment option though too with SS and BBTS.

Probably roughly the same price as BBTS after shipping, maybe $10 cheaper as you mentioned at TW. Also, TW does not charge sales tax.

I think TW has payment plans but you have to request it via email.

It's not automatically an option when you purchase via their website but I thought I read somewhere you could set it up.

Probably roughly the same price as BBTS after shipping, maybe $10 cheaper as you mentioned at TW. Also, TW does not charge sales tax.

I think TW has payment plans but you have to request it via email.

It's not automatically an option when you purchase via their website but I thought I read somewhere you could set it up.
Nice! Been awhile since I ordered with TW, but they have excellent CS from what I remember. I went with Sideshow on day one with flex and KP for that EX, once it went up on their site. Probably should have waited for the best deal, but just assumed the price would be the same across the board here in the states.

Last edited:
Back