Kaustic Plastik 1/6 London After Midnight Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kebron

Super Freak
Reaction score
IMG_0100.jpeg

Sweet Christmas! Do I go for this or the Phantom? I can't believe I have to choose! :panic:

This might be one of their cheaper figures since there isn’t much for them to work with to justify a deluxe offering. With such a niche license that might be for the best. Phantom on the other hand would have lots of potential for deluxe and exclusive additions.

This might be one of their cheaper figures since there isn’t much for them to work with to justify a deluxe offering. With such a niche license that might be for the best. Phantom on the other hand would have lots of potential for deluxe and exclusive additions.
I could see the staircase being offered as a diorama. The way they are going though, it could easily be his female companion as the site exclusive.

Yeah I think the hat is pretty essential. Same with the lantern. With the film being lost there is only so much to include with this guy without taking liberties like they did with Lugosi Dracula. I passed on the Lugosi grave since it didn’t work as a logical display piece. Hopefully they don’t do something like that here. Keep it simple. The purchasing base is going to be smaller than even that for the Phantom. Being a lost film Is really niche in the figure market.

8n2pep.jpg

For all the revisits Chaney as the Man in the Beaver Hat figure gets, I do wish some would also offer Edna Tichenor as Luna the Bat Girl. (though not as sensational looking, she really is quite striking,
They really should be a set:
8n2n9y.gif

8n47b4.jpg

8n2n22.jpg

8n2m9l.jpg

8n2r2p.jpg

Last edited:
8n2pep.jpg

For all the revisits Chaney as the Man in the Beaver Hat figure gets, I do wish some would also offer Edna Tichenor as Luna the Bat Girl. (though not as sensational looking, she really is quite striking,
They really should be a set:
8n2n9y.gif

8n2n22.jpg

8n2m9l.jpg

8n2r2p.jpg
Characters like her, Dracula's Daughter, etc would seem to be relatively easy to do, but they never get any love.

Back