Kaustic Plastic new muscle body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kp02a-2web.jpg

Speaking of the hands looking funny. Why are they pointing to their crotches in this pic? :dunno

Word going around is that they will release this body as an african american with a Terry Crews sculpt, AWESOME.

These andrews look smaller than the kp2 version coming out.

The kp2 looks to be Barney Ross scale.

Sent by my SKIRUN-A-MUCK550_6100 using Skiatalk

i dont know what it is about these bodies, dont look right to me. im liking the ACI Andrew muscle bodies coming soon. Anyone else liking those bodies over the KP ones. ACI said they are hard plastic but look like rubber but are not

https://acitoys.com/ACI-Body-Andrew-front.html
I like both bodies and will use them in different projects. I want to see more pics of the KP One though. Supposed to be more pics coming. I want to see what the lat area looks like. Some pics it looks like the lats kind of curve back underneath the arms which may not look right. If we could see pics of the back it should clarify that. Also think there should be the groin muscle that is on the inside of the quads.

in terms of size is there much difference between this and the barney ross in terms of height?
its more built than the ACI around the neck and traps thats for sure, gives a more built look. neck looks a little to tall.

ski your right about this one, its a good option for a muscle body.

Last edited:
Back