Kaustic Plastic new muscle body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheungkinmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
In case you guys haven't seen it yet:

kp02a-1web.jpg

kp02a-2web.jpg

kp02a-3web.jpg

Fabio said that they will try to keep this figure the same price as their first muscle body $39.99, but it there would be a change in price it'll be as much as $42. Still a bargain IMO, better priced than ACI Toy's body.

:yess::yess::yess:

:rotfl:rotfl wow its weird being on the other end of those. Any word on when this will be available? and where?

This figure will be fantastic for so many characters, i just hope finding clothes and hands in scale won't be a problem

Something is looking goofy with the hands though. Its like they don't fit that body. Hopefully they will offer this in a couple of skin tones. I know a lot of people want a body like this for the upcoming Loading Toys Rock head, me included.

Looks like they reused the same hands and feet from the other body, I hope they do make new hands, because you are right, looks weird, specially the wrist pegs, a bit on the small side.

I think that has to do with the reused head as well. The problem I had with using a muscle body for a custom is that not many heads fit them properly. Even neckless ones don't always have a big enough hole or a deep enough hole to allow the neck. I hope if they are going to use a head here they are least use a new one that works with the body. Hands too. Those tiny wrists are fugly.

I'd imagine this is very early in the process. They were only showing their resculpted version of the Ross body a few weeks ago. I can't imagine this will be out in people's hands in the next few months. You can tell it's not even cast in skintone. I just think it's lame they re-cast the body. Do your own thing.

Too much of this looks cobbled together. It's just so obvious they copied the Ross body and changed it out to fit their feet and hands. The joints at the ankles and wrists look bad.

wow i am getting like fifteen of those bad boys, cyberdyne termi will be made!!!!!!! hahahahaha(evil laugh) just plain awsome

Back