[Kato Work] Bruce Wayne Shirt + Tie Preorder ( completed shirt pics in p.13)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Kato Work] 1/6 Bruce Wayne Shirt + Tie Preorder ( Tie pics updated in p.1)

Just sent you full payment of $130, Kato :)

Thanks again.

please put me on the list for both. very interested!
the whole suit is for SURE being done though right? because as fantastic as this shirt & tie is, needs that suit to go w/ it.

Put me down for a set, will send deposit today. Thanks Kato!

please put me on the list for both. very interested!
the whole suit is for SURE being done though right? because as fantastic as this shirt & tie is, needs that suit to go w/ it.

Kato answered the same question I asked earlier:

I suggest you should save yr money for my future project. I am looking for the right fabric for the suit, most probably I need to make a stripe printing on the fabric.

Actually I am not going to make the brugandy polo as it is not possible to make the same as movie. This is not cut and sewn item as Dexter Hanley.
:clap

Re: [Kato Work] Bruce Wayne Shirt + Tie Preorder ( New collar pic updated in p.1)

Deposit sent, Kato. :)

Re: [Kato Work] Bruce Wayne Shirt + Tie Preorder ( New collar pic updated in p.1)

Kato, I will send payment when I get home. I am on my iPhone browsing because they have blocked SSF and paypal. :(

Btw, the new shirt material looks dope! :yess:

Put me down for a set please. Deposit will be sent later tonight!

iPhone browsing sucks ok Commtech!

Kato answered the same question I asked earlier:

:clap
Originally Posted by Kato.E View Post I suggest you should save yr money for my future project. I am looking for the right fabric for the suit said:
i'm thick. what exactly does that mean. Hydeous, are u saying i should not get this shirt & tie at this time? or do ya mean start saving some dough for when the suit comes? i want this shirt & tie to GO WITH a suit at a later date. needs 'em all

Marge: Homer, there's a man here who thinks he can help you.
Homer: Batman?
Marge: No, he's a scientist.
Homer: Batman's a scientist.
Marge: It's NOT Batman.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

i'm thick. what exactly does that mean. Hydeous, are u saying i should not get this shirt & tie at this time? or do ya mean start saving some dough for when the suit comes? i want this shirt & tie to GO WITH a suit at a later date. needs 'em all

I think he means get this now, and save yer money up cuz "night is always darkest before dawn, and Kato promises you that the "dawn" is coming!" :)

in simple words:

get this set first now.

Kato's looking for the fabric of the suit which would come later. But it wont be cheap, so you better save $ now.

Please put me on the list for a tie. :)

My favorite Simpson episode ever, and best QUOTE ever! :clap

Hi Kato, deposit has been sent!! :yess:

I am super excited for this!!!

fapping.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back