[Kato Work] Beige Levi's Jacket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the update. 20 have been completed and delivered to Sean for weathering. Sean's been a busy guy with all the Rick belts he's been delivering and has yet to get to it OR the 20 beige shirts he's weathering either which are already in his procession too. Patience.

Here's the update. 20 have been completed and delivered to Sean for weathering. Sean's been a busy guy with all the Rick belts he's been delivering and has yet to get to it OR the 20 beige shirts he's weathering either which are already in his procession too. Patience.

Progress is all that matters and it would appear a lot has been made :) great news

I just hope the order date is not over the Xmas period.

If it is I will need to convince my girlfriend to buy me 1/6 scale jacket that cost more than a full size one :lol

20 pieces hu... I'm glad I got the full figure and will be able to get it in the first batch :)

If it is I will need to convince my girlfriend to buy me 1/6 scale jacket that cost more than a full size one :lol

A great question that boggles my mind when I think about it. I spend MUCH more on clothes for my figures than myself...:thud:

I still very much want this jacket! Kato/Sean's figure is anxiously waiting. Fall is cold and he needs a Kato jacket. Hopefully it is soon.

I apologize in advance if I missed it, but is there a list for this? How does one go about securing one?

Thanks again!

Mike

I apologize in advance if I missed it, but is there a list for this? How does one go about securing one?

Thanks again!

Mike

I don't think he's announced anything yet. I can't remember if he said those of us who bought his and Sean's Rick would have first priority or not.

Coming soon!

Our previous Rick's buyer pls prepare yr ransom to free yr jacket and beige shirt!

Coming soon!

Our previous Rick's buyer pls prepare yr ransom to free yr jacket and beige shirt!

Kato does this mean only Rick buyers can get the Levi's Jacket because damn I'd be sad if that's so!

Back