Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Shirt Preorder now up!

I have got 1 firm order for additional vest, and there may be more as well. Full details with be updated in the list on page one tonight

Hopefully I can find people to fully sell 20 of each item Kato!

Appreciate all your work and effort on this

Around $90 like the Indy shirt would be cool. ;)

This is my most difficult time to earn a living during this Indy project. I almost need to quite this job.:monkey2

Thank you for yr supporting on my work now!

Hey Kato, PM sent regarding a tie :duff

The item (RB235480078HK) was posted on 25-Feb-2011 and is being processed for delivery to the addressee.

:rock

Can't decide if I want to replace to stuff on my DX as soon as each piece gets here or wait and do it all at once.

All at once, any day. I can't stand having half dressed figures around. Creepy lol

I am very tempted to wait until the shirt comes in then dress him interrogation styley :)

Hey void, when's the pre-order info for the shirt gonna be up? I just got my yearly bonus from work and it's burning a hole in my pocket!!
:panic:

Hahah - i'll be checking with Kato and let you guys know soon

I also got my annual bonus recently so tried to set aside the money to pay for the rest of this lol

Hey void, when's the pre-order info for the shirt gonna be up? I just got my yearly bonus from work and it's burning a hole in my pocket!!
:panic:

Yr bonus will be my bonus as well...:1-1::lol
Once the final printing is satisfactory in color, the pre-order will start at once.

Back