Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Shirt Preorder now up!

Awesome Kato can't wait!! , any progress with the pant's yet?

Awesome Kato can't wait!! , any progress with the pant's yet?

I just ordered the farbic today, I need to develope the stripe pattern with printing factory also.

This is one of the most complicated project for me !

Hi!

I just want to remind those people who told me that they will buy it soon :

Joker tie sold out
Only one last vest is available!

First come first serve!

Thx for kind attention!

Good to know that you're getting these to sell out!! Excellent.

But that does not include the vests for Elvis1976 and Greggo right?

Good to know that you're getting these to sell out!! Excellent.

But that does not include the vests for Elvis1976 and Greggo right?

Right! They hv paid the deposit. I will keep it for them but pls don't be too long.

All the vest and tie sold as Shortround has taken the last chance.

if anyone here is interested in selling their joker dx purple coat, can you let me know. i'm willing to pay $45 shipped to the uk or £35 from someone in the uk :)

This is the final printing and i think it is perfect! ( I won't ask the factory to make another color again as I hv no $ to pay anymore!!!!:monkey3):thud:

The shirt pre-order is now begin. (USD130/pc)
All the terms same as the vest
pls send deposit to Umair thx!

CIMG2505.jpg

The fabric for the pants has been purchased and passed to factory to arrange the stripe printing on it.
I would like to get further information of the metal chains. I want to know how it is fixed on the pants in movie. Hottoys version is obviously wrong in everthing

The final printing looks perfect buddy!

Here is the best pic I could find showing how the chain is connected to the pants. My best guess is that it's hooked to the suspenders and is attached to something in his front pocket.
DK-0091.jpg

Here is the best pic I could find showing how the chain is connected to the pants. My best guess is that it's hooked to the suspenders and is attached to something in his front pocket.
DK-0091.jpg

Thx buddy... more or less the same as my estimation!

No deposit first :dunno

No.. Pls just sent deposit USD30 to him first.

One more thing, it seems to be unfair to Umair that he has paid all paypal charge for all of you. Last time he had to paid around USD10 of paypal charge, I suggest it will be sweet if all of you can pay extra USD2.00 to him to offset the paypal handling charge last time and this time.

I am really grateful to hv his help in coordination

I am looking for a small gift to those people who will ordered full set of Bruce's clothing.

One more thing, it seems to be unfair to Umair that he has paid all paypal charge for all of you. Last time he had to paid around USD10 of paypal charge, I suggest it will be sweet if all of you can pay extra USD2.00 to him to offset the paypal handling charge last time and this time.

I am looking for a small gift to those people who will ordered full set of Bruce's clothing.

Thank you Kato

Umair I have sent you the $32 deposit for the Joker shirt :)

Thanks guys

No deposit first :dunno

Yes sorry I forgot to mention the deposit.

Expecting the $30 deposit first and the balance once Kato gives me the go ahead that he is almost done with the production.

And yes it would be great for everyone to send the money to me as a gift so I don't have to deal with the paypal fees as Kato said :)

What is it?? :D

Back