Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Heath Joker Outfit Interest

cimg2356.jpg

Spec-freaking-tacular. :eek:

Guys I'll post details in a couple hrs as to how and where to send the deposit - on my way to work right now

Those final pics are stunning Kato!

Hi all, here comes the joker waistcoat :wave :

1.The fitting is much better than before after further modification.
2.The finest double jet pkts on the waistcoat
3.The finest fabric material is adopted
4.Almost ( I'm not dare to say it is 100%:lol) the same style and cutting as movie
5.Detail edgestitching

cimg2356.jpg

cimg2357y.jpg

cimg2358m.jpg

The pre-order is available now and details as below :

Price : USD130.00 (shippment fee is not included as it will be arranged by Intothevoid)

For those who will order the full joker clothing set, there will be USD10.00 less per each item, which will be deducted in the final item (i.e. you still need to hv full payment for waistcoat, shirt, pants, jacket. Then you will get USD50.00 less for the coat!

Pls start to send deposit USD30.00 to Intothevoid (He will gather it and send me the lumpsum deposit amount) After all the deposit has been received, I will go ahead the bulk production.

Pls ntd I won't offer any extra waistcoat after the pre-order has been finished. That means if you miss it now, you won't get it anymore in future.

I just cried a little. SPECTACULAR.

Great news on the fullset dicsount too, lovely idea Kato!

Umair, I will be fine with the deposit. Just let me know where. :)

Even though we will be getting this piece by piece, not one item will even touch my Joker until I have the full costume. :D

Ok guys.

For the deposit for the vest, please send me $30 as a gift to [email protected] on paypal.

Please make the subject the following, with the blank being your SSF ID:

Kato Vest Deposit ______

In the detail of the message please include your full name and address.

Kato has not given me a deadline yet for when I need to send him the lump sum, i'll update this post when he does! But i'd say just send it as soon as you can today or over the weekend. I'm hoping we can have the pre-order open at least until Christmas for the vest - but i'll let you know that when I hear from Kato.

Ahhhh so exciting!!!

Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Vest Pre Order Now Up!

Payment sent!!!!!

Does anyone know the best way to get in touch with BobbyC? Would like to inform him of the pre-order as I'm not sure he browses through here all that much! Would be gutted if he missed out

Payment sent! Thanks! :wave

Umair could I possibly put my deposit down on the 23rd of December? That would really help me out

Thanks

Back