Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Vest Pre Order Now Up!

How do you all feel about the pants as they are? ..i feel they would be the least part of his attire i would need to upgrade.

Before I make the waistcoat, most people also feel it is the least part needed to be upgraded:wave

I want everything!!!

I need Kato trousers for SURE, with the correct fishtail cut at the back.

Well, I personally think Kato's outfit would look out of place with the DX pants as the quality would be vastly different, and Kato could do the pants a lot more justice.

:gah: ..why did you have to say that!:(:lol

Sure you have what is needed already, and there are people here doing much better anyway, but here are the tie and shirt patterns:

Joker_Tie_Pattern.jpg

shirtpatt.jpg

I have the Dark Knight Style guide, I maybe able to help out on the shirt pattern, I will have look for you if you like?

I will let Kato confirm but I think he already is sorted on the shirt pattern, he needs assistance on the tie pattern if he is to consider offering it

I will let Kato confirm but I think he already is sorted on the shirt pattern, he needs assistance on the tie pattern if he is to consider offering it

Ok no problem! I cant find the tie pattern on there but the shirt pattern is there! Theres lot of stuff on the style guide including the joker cards.

Think i'm going to go for the full set now ..but will need to sell my br joker my cop joker sculpt and gear and all the hot toys clothes from the dx joker and pers his head, but i will still keep the dx stand and box:)

Can you add me to the full set list please.

It will be really cool to own one of the most accurate 1/6 figs of tdk joker on the planet:D ..this was bound to happen after getting a mrm sculpt:rolleyes2

Any news on if the grenade rig will be able to work with Kato's coat? ..it's just i would like to know for when i'm selling the hot toys coat.

Well, i don't see any reason why the HT grenade rig couldn't be sewed on, but I don't think Kato is going to include any grenade rig with the coat or anything. It's up to you if you would like to keep your rig and then either yourself, or through someone, add the rig to Kato's coat when you get it.

Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Heath Joker Outfit Interest

^
^ Here you go bud.

Ok guys.

For the deposit for the vest, please send me $30 as a gift to [email protected] on paypal.

Please make the subject the following, with the blank being your SSF ID:

Kato Vest Deposit ______

In the detail of the message please include your full name and address.

Kato has not given me a deadline yet for when I need to send him the lump sum, i'll update this post when he does! But i'd say just send it as soon as you can today or over the weekend. I'm hoping we can have the pre-order open at least until Christmas for the vest - but i'll let you know that when I hear from Kato.

Ahhhh so exciting!!!

That looks excellent. When this is finished and with these custom sculpts you guys are going to make my hot toys figure look like a Mattel figure. :lol

That looks excellent. When this is finished and with these custom sculpts you guys are going to make my hot toys figure look like a Mattel figure. :lol

:lecture:lol:lol

Sorry guys I know I said I will update 1st post tonight, but I am dead tired, just got home! Will do so tomorrow!!

Think i'm going to go for the full set now ..but will need to sell my br joker my cop joker sculpt and gear and all the hot toys clothes from the dx joker and pers his head, but i will still keep the dx stand and box:)

Can you add me to the full set list please.

It will be really cool to own one of the most accurate 1/6 figs of tdk joker on the planet:D ..this was bound to happen after getting a mrm sculpt:rolleyes2

i hate you for making me an inception :D

sorry for the dump question, but how much we're talking here for the full-set?

Anyone who know photoshop or CAD pls kindly help me to fix it :

1. The pattern is now in bias direction, I need the bias strip turn into the vertical direction

2. I need this pattern in 9 times smaller in width and length ( = 81 times smaller in surface area) but I need pattern repeated and fill in the full A4 size

I think can make the tie immediately if anyone can fix it for me!

I hv found a way to print the pattern on the fabric ( not as good as printing company but it is good enough for making the tie)

Anyone who can fix it for me, I will give him this tie as reward

Joker_Tie_Pattern.jpg

Last edited:
Back