Kato 1/6 Heath Ledger Joker Outfit - Purple Coats Delivery Started

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: *UPDATED* Kato 1/6 Joker Outfit - Shirt Preorder now up!

Cheers bud! :duff

CIMG2505.jpg

Really looks spot on.

Great stuff Kato. Simply cannot wait to see the coat. :clap

Got my vest and tie yesterday. My GOD... pics do them no justice! I would take a few pics but don't want to tease :p How on earth you find a scale thread and stitch that tiny is beyond me. Flawless work Kato, thanks buddy :D
Big thanks to Umair for organising too, and everyone involved. Can't wait until things kick along more with even better pieces :D

Got my vest and tie yesterday. My GOD... pics do them no justice! I would take a few pics but don't want to tease :p How on earth you find a scale thread and stitch that tiny is beyond me. Flawless work Kato, thanks buddy :D
Big thanks to Umair for organising too, and everyone involved. Can't wait until things kick along more with even better pieces :D

Ahhh can't wait to get mine! Would love to see pics man!!

And you are most welcome!

I receive my vest and tie today and it's unbelievable in hand! The green color of the vest is just perfect!
WOW!

post pics guys!

I would give this project a serious consideration, had I managed to snatch either Bobby's or Adam's joker head :(

Ok... you tempted me. Hehe. Here we go gang.
The colour difference alone is HUGE. Much more vibrant. I'm one of these people who's just going to wait for all of it before putting it together... mainly because I 'can't be bothered' and will do it all at once lol. Will probably find some time though to throw it on I reckon. Temptation will get the best of me.

vest1.jpg

vest2.jpg

vest3.jpg

vest4.jpg

vest5.jpg

vest6.jpg

vest7.jpg

vest8.jpg

vest9.jpg

vest12.jpg

:panic::panic::panic:

Absolutely stunning! My post came but no vest :(

So can't wait for mine to arrive! I am so grateful to Kato for doing this :thud:

You guys will be more than impressed :D
It's also got sweet magnets holding it shut that have the perfect strength. No bulk whatsoever.
Really, I have no idea why Hot Toys don't do their stuff like this in the first place considering the price figures are. There's nothing here that they couldn't mass produce!

Same mechanism in Kato's bond shirt, it is extremely nifty:yess:

Pls ntd that it can't be used on the Joker shirt otherwise all magnet of shirt and vest will stick together:lol

Kato you are truly amazing!!

I wouldn't have thought of that, good point!

Although the cost of using the magnet is very high ....:monkey2 , I select using magnet on vest rather than shirt because vest are putting on top of shirt. It is more important to reduce the thickness for the vest opening rather than those of shirt. :wave

Although the cost of using the magnet is very high ....:monkey2 , I select using magnet on vest rather than shirt because vest are putting on top of shirt. It is more important to reduce the thickness for the vest opening rather than those of shirt. :wave

I love your attention to detailing and you definately make all the right choices! We are so lucky to have you do all this clothing for us :thud:

Back